Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Had a Dream of 'Controversial' Loss To Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

martin luther pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
      When Rodney King Jr. had a dream he was praised by black people but when Pacquiao has a dream he's a lunatic?
      This dick head!!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        The slow motion replay of the fight really exposed the problem with scoring fights for defensive fighters. They don't land anything but they make it seem as if they are actually landing the "cleaner" shots. Pacquiao's shots in the 4th and 6th were the only real shots landed in the entire fight. Manny didn't even have a mark on him.

Manny won the fight in reality, but I understand just watching the fight with the biased commentators who are for some reason obsessed with Floyd Mayweather - why even non-Floyd cack-riders would say Floyd won.
        KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
        @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
        @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          Only people who thought this was controversial was his idiot fan base. Pac was about as competitive as Robert guerrero was vs Floyd.
          lololol

way to downplay the truth.

even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            Why are giving mad props to yourself? You are spoon. Neither of you guys post in any other thread. And no one respects those dumbass videos
            lololol you guys are desperate to put my down hahaha

You guys are so bitter it comes out stinking so bad hehe

If checkhook is my alt. What a great alt I have. 52 rep points almost same as my rep points. I must be that good that an alt can mirror my greatness lmao

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Haha No shit. If there was ever a fight Manny needed warning of, it was that one.
              I wonder what Juan Manuel Marquez and Mikey Garcia were dreaming about before their fights?

Comment

Originally posted by lead right View Post
                Pacquiao dreamed that it got cancelled so he fought some bartender named Jeff
                BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  This guy looks more like a manager at BK then a Boxer.

BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    So even in his dreams, he cant beat TBE
                    BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      I had a dream that Pacquiao was going to have a dream about a controversial loss to Mayweather. Then I woke up a realized he actually did lose and it wasn't controversial so I decided to move on with my life.
                      BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X