Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellie Sechback Talking MAD ISH To Mario Lopez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god... Ellie Seckbach is asking for a brutal beating just because some half decent people can hurt a novice in sparring doesn't mean a novice can hurt another novice...
    Ellie looks soft as well, acts soft I really just can't imagine him ever being the type to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
      Ellie's stock has fallen considerably since the time he went off on one with Team Pacquiao. He's supposed to be unbiased and he lost a LOT of fans. Now it's all about IFL, Dontay, The Voice and Behind the Gloves. I even forgot about Ellie until you just mentioned him. The last time I even watched one of his videos was probably a couple of years ago.
      Dontay? Are you serious? That big fat racist black dude? Who is anti any none black boxer?

And who literally said that "boxing is all about race, country, and pride; and most importantly, race."

I'll take Ellie ANY DAY over that fat racist sack of shyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Hope Lopez KOs Seckbach, can't stand that guy. And I've seen Seckbach throw punches before, he has no chance.

War A.C. Slater!

Seckbach doesn't want any of this:

Physique doesn't make a fighter but the fact Ellie has frail weak Jewish roots now that definitely does play a big factor into him probably getting a beating, Ellie needs to learn the Israeli tactic... Get a bigger stronger and smarter American to do your fighting for you.

Comment

Is Ellie the one who does the interviews on his channel's videos or someone else? That guy's not bad, he knows how to get info out of boxers

Comment

Working...
          X