Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      Think I did a report on that nig in like 7th grade.

I'm drinking

Vodka

Comment

• Had a few beers today...

Comment

• Well, fell off the wagon today. I hadn't had a drink since New Year's. This last 4 months I've tried to give up drinking and find myself being ****ing miserable. I frequently to try to emulate these self improvement guys I see on youtube but I always worse off for it. Anyway I'm having a couple of these tonight:

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Well, fell off the wagon today. I hadn't had a drink since New Year's. This last 4 months I've tried to give up drinking and find myself being ****ing miserable. I frequently to try to emulate these self improvement guys I see on youtube but I always worse off for it. Anyway I'm having a couple of these tonight:

Just try to control it. You smoke da buddah? That always helps.

Don't just quit, you feel really bad after. Hey there's good NBA games on tonight starting at 8 on ESPN.

Comment

• Download Dominations (game) it's fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Just try to control it. You smoke da buddah? That always helps.

Don't just quit, you feel really bad after. Hey there's good NBA games on tonight starting at 8 on ESPN.
                Alcoholism runs rampant in my family but I've always been able to control my drinking. I usually drink about 4-6 beers a week (sometime more, sometimes less). Also, I'm always trying to experiment with new diets, routines and life style changes - there's all these self help dudes on youtube that tout this sober living life style. But after this time, I'm just gonna drink in moderation. It's like - why should I torture myself? I love drinking beer; I don't abuse it but it's part who I am. Why should I abandon that?

Comment

Alcoholism runs rampant in my family but I've always been able to control my drinking. I usually drink about 4-6 beers a week (sometime more, sometimes less). Also, I'm always trying to experiment with new diets, routines and life style changes - there's all these self help dudes on youtube that tout this sober living life style. But after this time, I'm just gonna drink in moderation. It's like - why should I torture myself? I love drinking beer; I don't abuse it but it's part who I am. Why should I abandon that?
                  I just want to forget if you get me. Turn on ESPN good game

Comment

Well, fell off the wagon today. I hadn't had a drink since New Year's. This last 4 months I've tried to give up drinking and find myself being ****ing miserable. I frequently to try to emulate these self improvement guys I see on youtube but I always worse off for it. Anyway I'm having a couple of these tonight:

Go watch the endless amount of YouTube fitness guys. They'll inspire you the drink less and get fit. Scott Herman Fitness is from the New England area so you might like him. High protein diet = wicked fahts!

Comment

I really don't hope you think that should be any sort of problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X