No announcement yet.

Jesse Williams Powerful BET speech and Viacom's race to erase it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    he lives in calabasas, california. The median income is like 150,000 mostly 90 percent white people, like a handful of black people live there unless they are rich celebrities. I pass thru calabas all the time when i go to ventura and the santa Barbara area, and i only seen a few black guys, one of them that i saw when i was there getting some fast food and gas before going back on the freeway was
    Nfl player who retired keyshawn johnson with his white girlfriend driving a prius and the others were UPS workers dropping off mail. So this guy grew up privledged.
    he's done for.

i got him.

he thinks he's gonna get away with what he did. nah, son, im on your arse now c*cksucker.

he's fcking done for.

he's lucky im busy today but i got him.

i got you joseph.

trust me.

YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU DIDNT DO THAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      he's done for.

i got him.

he thinks he's gonna get away with what he did. nah, son, im on your arse now c*cksucker.

he's fcking done for.

i got you joseph.

trust me.

Listen to this emotional Heyward Sheppard Sambo, aka Clayton Bigsby, having a mental breakdown right before our very eyes. First he red K's me and now this

joseph5620 didn't tell me anything.

For one, I already knew you were black and suspected you were mixed just off your posts. Someone other than Joseph told me and I'm not telling you anything.

Sambo aka Sterling Sheppard
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-13-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Listen to this emotional Heyward Sheppard Sambo, aka Clayton Bigsby, having a mental breakdown right before our very eyes.
        Perfectly describes that coon "Sheriff" that Fox News brings in to **** on black people at every opportunity. The b1tch-made, wannabe KKKlan member had the audacity to state that, “There is no police brutality in America. We ended that back in the sixties. So I don’t know where they’re coming from. If you look at the data and the research, and there’s a new Harvard study out that shows that there is no racism in the hearts of police officers.

The fact that he's still alive after spewing such nonsense, is a sad indicator of how little solidarity there is among people of color. But then again, we live in a society so immoral, that someone can profit off selling a gun used to kill an unarmed teen.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
          Perfectly describes that coon "Sheriff" that Fox News brings in to **** on black people at every opportunity. The b1tch-made, wannabe KKKlan member had the audacity to state that, “There is no police brutality in America. We ended that back in the sixties. So I don’t know where they’re coming from. If you look at the data and the research, and there’s a new Harvard study out that shows that there is no racism in the hearts of police officers.

The fact that he's still alive after spewing such nonsense, is a sad indicator of how little solidarity there is among people of color. But then again, we live in a society so immoral, that someone can profit off selling a gun used to kill an unarmed teen.
          That's exactly what he is. A Heyward Sheppard/Sambo who's willing to give his life to see that the status quo isn't broken one bit.

Comment

he's done for.

i got him.

he's fcking done for.

i got you joseph.

trust me.

I'm terrified

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              I'm terrified
              Our dear friend Sterling Archer at the mental asylum

Comment

Busy doing what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Our dear friend Sterling Archer at the mental asylum

Of course. He's been reminded that he has African DNA. Somebody should call the paramedics. He's having a mental breakdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Of course. He's been reminded that he has African DNA. Somebody should call the paramedics. He's having a mental breakdown.

Comment

• Sterling Archer was black this whole time?

well played.

Comment

Working...
                      X