Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury is a Tall Guy With No Power, I Won't Need Judges!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Go fuck yourself.

Been on here a while.

You are still an idiot fanboy, changing the topic won't change that.

You claim you bet 10k on Wladimer.

You aren't suppose to lie about embarrassing things like that. If you are going to lie, it shouldn't be on a thing like that.

You are a Wilder dick licker.

There aren't many things more embarrassing than being a Wilder dick licker on a boxing forum.

Maybe we could get back to the topic.

But I understand your aversion to continuing to embarrass yourself with your ignorant posts, when it comes to boxing.
    He's a troll.

He won't even be taken seriously since he hasn't posted a pink slip. NSB vets know better.
    Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
    HAHAHAAAAA!!!! that puch kinda looked like it missed and he just went off balance but dang!!! how u let butter beans brother lima drop you?
    Just pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
      You seem so angry and alone son? Get some help and counseling. 15000 posts scream out loneliness and a lack of companionship. I do bet $10,000 constantly on most fights in Vegas. But I feel sorry for you and your hatred isn't good. Get some help Boy? It can;t hurt.
      You are such a troll.

Yeah, Wilder is the GOAT, doe.

It's pretty funny the length you are going to deflect from your own idiocy over Wilder and Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
        HAHAHAAAAA!!!! that puch kinda looked like it missed and he just went off balance but dang!!! how u let butter beans brother lima drop you?
        The view is blocked by the ref, but I think the guy actually does land a right hand. There is no feet tangling, so that can be ruled out.

It's hard to tell for sure, but he may have been hit with a right hand.

Comment

You are such a troll.

Yeah, Wilder is the GOAT, doe.

It's pretty funny the length you are going to deflect from your own idiocy over Wilder and Fury.
          one would think a loney kid who posts over 15,000 times is the troll looking for companionship. Have you tried a blow up doll, son? Wilder is a joke also much like the stiff Fury. But hey boy maybe get a life you seem so alone? I even partially feel sorry for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            He's a troll.

He won't even be taken seriously since he hasn't posted a pink slip. NSB vets know better.

Just pathetic
            seems like 11,000 plus posts makes you the troll, son? Lonely kids troll and post away substituting loneliness with meaningless posts. Before you point fingers Boy maybe look at your 11,000 plus posts and question your companionship?

Comment

seems like 11,000 plus posts makes you the troll, son? Lonely kids troll and post away substituting loneliness with meaningless posts. Before you point fingers Boy maybe look at your 11,000 plus posts and question your companionship?
              STFU, mongo-boy.

Comment

The view is blocked by the ref, but I think the guy actually does land a right hand. There is no feet tangling, so that can be ruled out.

It's hard to tell for sure, but he may have been hit with a right hand.
                Looks like a jab that caught him off balance,similar to the shot that Peter dropped Toney with, only on a far lower level. Embarrassing, whatever it was.

Comment

• Wilder isn't as smart as Wlad is.

Wlad outsmarted them all by throwing the fury fight. Some think Wlad made $50 million as well as the Ukraine cleaned up with millions for arms and ammo. Wlad is an educated man and did the smart thing. Boxing is so easy to throw a fight when the fighter loses like Wlad did. No one ever gets investigated on a thrown match anyway. Boxing is crooked like everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                    STFU, mongo-boy.
                    Fluff Fury is a goofy soft creme filled donut OAF.

Comment

Fluff Fury is a goofy soft creme filled donut OAF.
                      Well done, you can cut and paste. Want another peanut?

Comment

Working...
                      X