No announcement yet.

11-year-old Tennessee boy shoots 8-year-old girl over argument about puppy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    Gun laws have to be strict because they're dealing with dangerous object which its main objective is to kill.

Why are those gun laws idiotic?
    those type of gun laws don't really matter imo.

like would it matter if i shot you with a 15 in. barrel riflo or 18 in.?

Comment

• Can we stop the idiotic comparison with guns to cars and other vehicles people die in.

One is meant to transport people and if they die, it's an accident.

The other is engineered to murder human beings in the most efficient way possible and when someone dies it's because it did it's job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Can we stop the idiotic comparison with guns to cars and other vehicles people die in.

One is meant to transport people and if they die, it's an accident.

The other is engineered to murder human beings in the most efficient way possible and when someone dies it's because it did it's job.
        tell that ^^^ to Suge Knight

and by the way I hope you keep your Glock in a safe?

safety first

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          tell that ^^^ to Suge Knight

and by the way I hope you keep your Glock in a safe?

safety first
          It's in a digital safe.

How many cars are used to purposely kill people very year? When is the last time a person drove into a movie theater and ran over 20 people and killed them?

When that happens we can talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            It's in a digital safe.

How many cars are used to purposely kill people very year? When is the last time a person drove into a movie theater and ran over 20 people and killed them?

When that happens we can talk.
            lol tranquilo carnal I didn't say anything about the car, nice safe by the way

Comment

• you mf'ers have been arguing about guns for 10 years now lol

Comment

• in all seriousness, to combat this morbid subject matter, a father somewhere in the states is going to let his son dress up as princess elsa from frozen for halloween. so brave and courageous ... just here to offset the awfulness of this shooting with some lighthearted social phagotry.

but, aww

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                  you mf'ers have been arguing about guns for 10 years now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
                    Parenting skills is at its lowest in the history of humanity. Someone needs to nuke the whole civilization and start over tbh
                    Nuke the whole civilization? Whose left to start over? Didn't you call a comment of mine ******ed in another thread? Wow! Go figure......

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                      you mf'ers have been arguing about guns for 10 years now lol
                      Originally posted by baya View Post
                      in all seriousness, to combat this morbid subject matter, a father somewhere in the states is going to let his son dress up as princess elsa from frozen for halloween. so brave and courageous ... just here to offset the awfulness of this shooting with some lighthearted social phagotry.

but, aww
                      I want to dress up as the Elsa from Frozen and then when people make fun of me, I kick the **** out of them.

BTW, I'm against Ricans having guns period.

Comment

Working...
                      X