Bedroom Tax: wtf is this nonsense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedroom Tax: wtf is this nonsense

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedroom_tax

In a nutshell theres a tax in the UK that says if you are receiving benefits and you have an extra bedroom then the home is deemed too big for you and you have to pay for that extra room out of pocket.

Liberals,,, what do you expect...

Though I will admit I didn't read the article, so I'm just giving a generalized answer, and could be completely wrong

Comment

The Tories coming down hard on the poorest and the most vulnerable in society.

It's what they do, innit.

Comment

You think that's bad, they're imposing 'tax' tax. The less tax you pay, the more they will tax that!

Then interwebz tax.

If you're a fat/visually offensive you're getting fat tax.

Then they're flirting with pet tax.

Why dont they just tax gypsies,farmers and model train enthusiasts, big big money there to alevite the tax pets, fat wankers and let bedrooms be bedrooms instead of worrying about tax.

Tax fukin warhammer for over 11yr olds, them models where such wankers to paint.

Tax wankers who wear Dolce & Gabanna.

Comment

I think its a good idear, why should these scummys who dont want to work, be allowed to stay in 3 bedroom houses, and get everything paid for them, and get their benefits on top.

Fcuk them, get them out of their, get people in their that actually need a 3 bedroom house, and kick the scummy into a 1 bedroom flat. and then get them working, and if they refuse to work then just stop their benefits, and throw them onto the street.
          Last edited by Rocky...; 03-15-2015, 09:51 PM.

Comment

there's this thing called "Responsibility" & "A Job" if you have that you won't have to worry about this peasant problems. sheesh!

Comment

Working...
            X