Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to measure penis size? Bone pressed erection length or do u measure to the balls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has some potential

Comment

A man should never measure his own penis.

You always have someone else measure it for you. Ask one of your bros to help you. Offer a 12 pack in return cause a 6 won't cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        LMAO Ouch gonna try that one time , ud have to shave your balls, lube your balls up then squeeze them up to the shaft so they are under enough pressure to be firm/solid, then thumb in one at a time your left first because it hangs lower then your right, or u could just go for a x2 whammy if u r into pain
        I'd probably need a shoe horn or something to make it happen. Maybe stuff one ball at a time in the arse hole. That's another possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Posts the guy whose penis is inside him when it gets cold....

lmfao.... i'm sorry but you said it.

Comment

My arms can't stretch far enough to reach the end of my cock so I always have to get someone else to do it for me. I don't know where they start from tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Measure from the back of your ass to save any disappointment.
              I dont remember the last time I laughed this hard lol youre a fcking fool dan lol

Comment

I post on boxing scene, so *****es fly off my pink steel on a jet stream of vag water, but it has been said by non boxing scene members that most women don't actually orgasm through ******* intercourse, but by clitoral stimulation. Sounds like some beta male ***it ***** to this wealthy adult stud, but op may want to look it up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

you measure from the balls and say you measured from the base.

Comment

Originally posted by furn View Post
                    you measure from the balls and say you measured from the base.
                    lolololololol :d

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Is that you fallen ego?.
                      Wtf? I'm not that little kid. I don't care about how people measure their penises. I think he is actually 12 or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X