Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why this guy WON'T be the next big thing??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me why this guy WON'T be the next big thing??

Tell me why this guy won't be the next big thing in the game?? how much can he move up and make an impact?? 130?135? dare I say 140?????

wachugot?

He can be and probably will be if he stays FOCUS and continues work HARD and train hard! Why do you think he has so many haters already plus he haven't been in a big fight yet and he is already known...even if some people considering him "THE GUY THAT ACTS LIKE MAYWEATHER" it doesn't matter what people are saying about him...AS LONG AS THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT HIM!

Broner is one of the few up and coming fighters that I think actually has ELITE TALENT IN THE RING! Compared to other fighters who are being hyped up more so for their LOOK instead of their actually SKILLS IN THE RING! Broner has Boxing Skills and POWER IN BOTH HANDS!
    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-20-2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

God Damn, why did you do this??? The last time someone did this, Mike Jones got knocked the f**k out.

But Adrien Broner has all the tools in terms if skill and personality to be the next big thing in boxing.

Comment

Talents there..just needa face better competition.

Comment

He is defintely the future of the sport give him a few years and he will be headlining PPV events

He gets too much hate

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            God Damn, why did you do this??? The last time someone did this, Mike Jones got knocked the f**k out.

But Adrien Broner has all the tools in terms if skill and personality to be the next big thing in boxing.
            This too. But I think Broner is better than Mike Jones though

Comment

This guy is the next big thing for sure. ****y as hell but funny with it too. Step him up.

Comment

hate the kid but he's got talent...only thing left to do now is move up and fight guys his size and skill level

Comment

As long as fatty keeps brushing his hair he should be alright

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

Mike Jones wasn't that good and had a lot more holes in his game.

He won't be the best because Uchiyama would steal his soul at any weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X