Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley "If I Lose To Amir Khan I'm Out Of Mayweather / Pacquiao Sweepstakes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Bradley is fighting Pac,and Khan has another loss on his rec..If I would have said that when this thread was first released,Khan fans heads would have exploded..LMAO..

Comment

So basically he is saying he didn't think he could beat Khan?...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
        Poor you,every time I see a post like this,it just let's me know the poster either did not listen to this interview..Or just have a hard time comprehending...Either way,Khan has another lost to his rec at this point and Bradley is fighting Pac..So all's well that ends well..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Poor you,every time I see a post like this,it just let's me know the poster either did not listen to this interview..Or just have a hard time comprehending...Either way,Khan has another lost to his rec at this point and Bradley is fighting Pac..So all's well that ends well..
          Well to be fair I couldn't be bothered to read the entire thread. Also if you must know I ain't a fan of Amir Khan. I just went by the thread title.

Comment

Well to be fair I couldn't be bothered to read the entire thread. Also if you must know I ain't a fan of Amir Khan. I just went by the thread title.
            Cool,I can respect that...

Comment

Thats what everyone apart from RomebyKo was able to deduce from that interview. He cant hear too good with Bradley's cum in every one of his orifices

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Thats what everyone apart from RomebyKo was able to deduce from that interview. He cant hear too good with Bradley's cum in every one of his orifices
                Originally posted by Frozencat
                You are basically correct.

He is admitting that he MIGHT lose to Khan. That it's a dangerous fight. So you are kinda correct.

As for Bradley's decision working out, yea it did. But so what? It worked out to the expense of all boxing fans who wanted to continue to see good fights, but instead Bradley sat on his ass and fought Casamayor. Yay, boxing fans.

Unless you're part of Bradley's promotional team, or have a ****erotic crush on him like RomebyKo, you would see Bradleys actions as bad for the sport and good for him. In fact, Bradleys attitude is what is wrong with the sport.

Who cares if Amir Khan lost? He gave us a good fight. That's all a boxing fan should be concerned about, not the weird politics of having ****sexual love for a boxer like RomebyKo. Not the weird arguments and rationalizations being espoused by RomebyKO. Yes, Bradley openly admitted he didn't take the fight with Khan because he was afraid of losing. Good choice for him. Bad choice for fans. Unless you're a bigger fan of the boxer than of good fights, like Rome.
                These are the post of two butthurt Khan nutt swingers,who have no clue how this sport works..They have not grown up yet and think of boxing as a school yard instead of a business,which it is...

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                  It's true, none of teh top fighters are scared of khan, he's not a knockout artist, and he's chinny, plus he'll get you a good pay day, nothing to be scared of. Bradley is looking for a bigger better fight, it's that simple.
                  Well said...

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    But your not going to get an opportunity for either Pac or Floyd unless you build a BIGGER fan base for yourself Bradley. Your still a no name fighter.. Take the fight with Khan and earn an opportunity with Pac or Floyd..
                    yea he'll never get a manny fight

Comment

• Originally posted by zab191 View Post
                      Well said...
                      lol Casa is a bigger and better fight then Khan? GTFOH

Comment

Working...
                      X