Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You knew you were addicted to Boxing Scene when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxingscene is my internet shortcut on the desktop.

Comment

Look at my post count/ join date.

Need I say more?

Comment

Running to charge your phone before it dies so you can reply to a flame someone did on you.

Comment

I remember in '06 when I had no job, I had an american sleeping pattern (would go to sleep at 10am british time, wake up at 6-7pm) just because I'd be on this website during the busiest period.. I think within a year I racked up 15,000 posts.. addiction was an understatement.

Comment

I knew I was addicted, when we were getting attacked, and I HAD to finish my post first before finding cover.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
              When you go to Belgium to see the person you talk to the most on the forum and when there you're still on BS. Haha
              My dude versy still want to hit that ***** .

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I knew I was addicted, when we were getting attacked, and I HAD to finish my post first before finding cover.
                I think we have the most addicted here. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by 5hanus View Post
                  I remember in '06 when I had no job, I had an american sleeping pattern (would go to sleep at 10am british time, wake up at 6-7pm) just because I'd be on this website during the busiest period.. I think within a year I racked up 15,000 posts.. addiction was an understatement.
                  2006 to 2007 I did around 25,000 that's a good guess. From 2008 to now I've done about 5,000. That says enough how it went downhill for me. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
                    My dude versy still want to hit that ***** .
                    You mean AGAIN? Haha. I'm good, I do miss her, though.

Comment

When you see Angelo Dundee dies and the first thought you had is "I wonder if a user or BPP broke the news on NSB"
                      Last edited by SkillspayBills; 02-02-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X