Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan Air Force on Red Alert, preparing for US attack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA will bomb on Pakistan!!! Step out of the way then Pakistan!! Go grovel on your prayer rugs!!!

Comment

Ahaha We're gonna school those fools in the art of warfare

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        LOL!! No one can prepare for a US attack. They're fucked.
        ^^^^^^^This

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
          Well it is still the home of alot of terrorists. Thats no secret.
          I'm talking about an attack by the Pakistani military and direct support by the Pakistani government to terrorists. The former happened in 2007 and was a secret.

Comment

Interesting. Tell me more. Me and the Joe's/Soldiers here in Afghanistan need something to laugh about while we're waiting on MedEvac to bring us patients this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Interesting. Tell me more. Me and the Joe's/Soldiers here in Afghanistan need something to laugh about while we're waiting on MedEvac to bring us patients this morning.
              Hey there, chief, nice to see you post. What's up there?

Comment

Brought the ban hammer down on Medved? He'll be back.

What up Chief!

Comment

Whats goin on my good friend Kadyo. My internet has been too slow for me to post. I've only been able to lurk and read. Needless to say its been very informative being a lurker. How have you been OG?

Comment

Whats goin on Paul homie. How you been bruh? I really wish I couldve been postin all this time but it's been fairly busy here and the internet is spotty at best. But I been tryin to keep up with ya'll.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Whats goin on my good friend Kadyo. My internet has been too slow for me to post. I've only been able to lurk and read. Needless to say its been very informative being a lurker. How have you been OG?
                      Doing great, chief. Not much to read around here nowadays, am about to go back to work, hope and pray you're safe there.

Comment

Working...
                      X