Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Wearing Heavy Outfit 'Something That I'll Never Do Again'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... "Wilder: Wearing Heavy Outfit 'Something That I'll Never Do Again'..."

... OK, you just did this in the most defining fight of your life... Then, it doesn't matter anymore...

Comment

BROWN Bomber suffering from a "perforated EGOdrum" ..

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        did that costume have anything to do with black history month?
        YES... it's suppose to represent the weight of slavery on black Americans. How it explains, still to this day, the miseries of the afro American community.

Comment

Maybe Wilder should keep the uniform to train his legs.

On a more serious note, Wilder really needs to strengthen his legs, and I'm not talking the size of his legs, I'm talking strength and conditioning to move the way Fury is going to make him move without burning his legs out.

Comment

And he looked like a dumb jackass with that costume on. And what did it have to do with Black History month? He had skeletons and all sorts of crap on that costume. I was very confused about his dedication to black history month with that clown outfit on. I’m sitting there watching him come down the ring thinking, this is some dumb ass sh@t. He just looked like he would fall over if someone nudged him or pushed him in the wrong direction, LOL!!! Now I don’t think that lost him the fight, but it did look heavy as sh@t. WTF is this guy doing, meanwhile, Fury gets carried to the ring using NO extra energy, you can’t make this stuff up, LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              YES... it's suppose to represent the weight of slavery on black Americans. How it explains, still to this day, the miseries of the afro American community.
              He was beginning to think he was a super hero. Tyson did us all favor. Mr phony pro black is married to an Asian lady, I don’t want to hear it.

Comment

Wilder has a lot of reasons to blame his defeat on. This is dangerous - blaming it on other things and not the real reasons.

Comment

That's the first costume he has worn that actually looked good. I thought he looked like a cross between a Transformer and a villian from Power Rangers.

All his other costumes looked gaudy and tacky. Now he has to go back to those??

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                    Did any one ask Dirrell about his views , him conspiring with Breland to throw the towel because he trains in Kronk gym?
                    He was getting seriously beaten and the ref said he was just seconds away from finishing it anyway.

The fight was over, Wilder was beaten, an extra 10 seconds would have made no difference (except maybe further damage to Wilders head).

That whole argument is nonsense. Wilder was shyit and got beaten, simple as that.

Comment

It was black.

Comment

Working...
                      X