• Show
Clear All

I say he should go for it... lawyers need to get paid too y'know

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
      Now everyone was all for manny suing.
      Funny how that works out huh..?

Comment

i dont think marquez really wants angel to go down that path ! because im sure theres alot of skeletons that he doesnt want comming out from his closet! trust and believe

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Hernandez is possibly the most shady dopingcoach in boxing. How the hell he is allowed to work with professional athletes is beyond me.
          if victor conte can work with andre ward and donaire i dont see why hernandez cant.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            If he was to sue, couldn't that video be used as evidence against him?

Ill ask the same question I asked on another thread and never got answered. Is this guy allowed in the US? If he's not, how does he plan on suing...?
            Why wouldn't he be allowed in the US? He got off free by helping (snitching) to prosecute Marion Jones and Tim Montgomery. He went to Mexico City to go into hiding and changed his name.

Comment

I'm not a Floyd worshiper, so I'm all for this. Besides, I don't care much about Roach just as worshipers do about Floyd Sr.

As you can see when the tables are turned, normal people act normal. What I would like to see is Floyd suing Hauser.

Go for it Floyd. I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                I'm not a Floyd worshiper, so I'm all for this. Besides, I don't care much about Roach just as worshipers do about Floyd Sr.

As you can see when the tables are turned, normal people act normal. What I would like to see is Floyd suing Hauser.

"I'm not a Floyd worshiper, but I am just going to keep talking about Floyd."

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  "I'm not a Floyd worshiper, but I am just going to keep talking about Floyd."
                  just like guys who say they are amir khan haters but all they do is hate pac.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    just like guys who say they are amir khan haters but all they do is hate pac.
                    If you are talking about me, I don't like either one of them. so......

++actually I had to go back to 3 pages of posts to find where I "hate" on pac. ....You are an idiot!
                    Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 12-04-2012, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/31296155.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X