Floyd vs Senior Fight Transcript

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    I felt bad for....SECURITY.

Those guys seemed mad uncomfortable. Like, "OK, we work out and take steroids. We're prepared to bust heads. But what do we do when the threat is ....his dad!?!"

It's kinda like a video I saw the other day and this girl was punching some guy. You can tell the punches hurt, but what was he to do?

That guy couldn't be this one-hit wonder, could he?

Comment

Floyd Sr. was without a doubt caught by surprise, Sr is so used to running his mouth he thought everyone, as usual, would allow it to slide. To me he seemed noticeably shocked. He certainly didn't think it would escalate that much. Mayweather was regretful towards the end, that I also got.

Also, it was weird to see Roger act serious and try to get a hold of the situation, not like him....
      Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 08-28-2011, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Other than mitt work what does roger really floyd just lets the fight play out and makes his neccesary adjustments he could train himself and aside from his nephew who's he ever won with

where sr. does have a track record with better results with multiple fighters so in that context he's wrong you never here rogers' name mentioned amongst the best trainers best smack talkers yes

Comment

Roger in the background. He knows its serious.

Comment

Added the bit that the tornado warning cut out...but this has been coming for a while.

Comment

Props on this

Comment

funny, how the floyd vs sr lynchmob is avoiding this thread since they wil be able to seee how the argument ACTUALLY went down.

bump

Comment

"You better not f**k with me motherf**ker"
                  This quote had me. It was the only time that i laughed during that embarrassing segment.

Comment

Floyd is a coward hiding behind security in his own gym from his own dad. Seriously does he have a bodyguard that sleeps beside him 24/7? Incase his kids or wife get too close and he can tell the bodyguard to make sure they dont bother him?

What else to expect from a no class Family that would push each other infront of a train for $1000.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post

What did Sr. say @ 4:13?
                      He said "Goo Goo Ga Ga" Insinuating Floyd Jr was acting like a Baby. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X