No announcement yet.

Is the chuacabra real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the chuacabra real?

When I first heard about this creature that hasn't been documented by science I scoffed and put it into the category of the fake bigfoot. Just some people wanting attention I thought. That MAY still be the case but there are some very strange things happening that are starting to make me wonder of this thing is real.

There are farm animals, mostly goats in Mexico and the united states that have had there throats ripped open and their blood sucked out. The animals have almost no blood left in the bodies.

Now I guess its possible a human could do this but why? Who would go around randomly killing animals across the border of 2 countries this way? And why are they finding saliva on the wounds, which makes me question if humans are doing it.

Look at this creature, someone shot one and I've never seen anything like it.

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/ar...est=latestnews

Originally posted by Fightfan82 View Post
    When I first heard about this creature that hasn't been documented by science I scoffed and put it into the category of the fake bigfoot. Just some people wanting attention I thought. That MAY still be the case but there are some very strange things happening that are starting to make me wonder of this thing is real.

There are farm animals, mostly goats in Mexico and the united states that have had there throats ripped open and their blood sucked out. The animals have almost no blood left in the bodies.

Now I guess its possible a human could do this but why? Who would go around randomly killing animals across the border of 2 countries this way? And why are they finding saliva on the wounds, which makes me question if humans are doing it.

Look at this creature, someone shot one and I've never seen anything like it.

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/ar...est=latestnews
    "We asked an expert what it was and he said it was probably a coyote or a dog with a skin condition that was bloated because it was dead. But when we asked a golf driving range employee he said it wa'n't no coyote...."

Comment

No, but Chupacabra's are definitely real!

Comment

I like the story of the Chupacabra. Some say it's an alien, some say it's an ancient evil... and course the guys that says it's just a coyote Makes for a good story regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          I like the story of the Chupacabra. Some say it's an alien, some say it's an ancient evil... and course the guys that says it's just a coyote Makes for a good story regardless.
          Brock Samson killed one rather easily. They cannot be that dangerous.

Comment

MMA > Chupacabra

I have a 130 pounder that would lay out a Chupacabra

'nuff said, sons

Comment

It is real.

The government knows this but keep it a secret to avoid panic.

Comment

Is an Okapi real??

Comment

In my opinion, the 'mystery animal' is almost certainly a bull terrier with no hair.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                    Is an Okapi real??
                    Yes. Okapis are real.

Do you reckon it ever gets bummed by zebras?

Comment

Working...
                    X