Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole going nuts at Top Rank on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Iole going nuts at Top Rank on Twitter.

@trboxing Margarito plan this time: Brass knuckles instead of plaster of Paris. 36 minutes ago via web in reply to trboxing

@trboxing Wish he'd said no comment when he was asked if he wanted to fight MargaCheato. Or, better yet, just NO 2 minutes ago via web in reply to trboxing

@trboxing Better to study the hand wraps. Maybe hire Naazim Richardson to supervise the loading, er, wrapping. 7 minutes ago via web in reply to trboxing

@trboxing I think we all know what type of fighter he'll be facing: A cheating, corrupt one. 31 minutes ago via web in reply to trboxing

* Retweet

# @trboxing Several boxers who have sparred with this piece of garbage said he loaded his hands in sparring too. Class act. 41 minutes ago via web in reply to trboxing

* Retweet

#

@trboxing Great way to sell a fight: Hey look, we have a cheater. See if he can kill someone. Disgusting. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to trboxing

Comment

thats is funny shoit man

he is going off

Comment

now why the fuk would u want to have loaded gloves during sparring, makes me wanna think margarito really didnt know ****.. kevin iole should stfu.. his comments wont change a damn thing

Comment

Iole will never get a Top Rank interview again, just as Rafael won't ever get a Floyd interview.

Comment

He waisting his time. The fight is already signed. And as closer the fight gets people won't give a **** no more.

Comment

Iole is just saying what everyone is thinking.

Well....except *******s of course!

Comment

I woudn't care if Margarito brought a sword. In fact, if he ever fights Jr., he better.

The more violence, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                  @trboxing Margarito plan this time: Brass knuckles instead of plaster of Paris. 36 minutes ago via web in reply to trboxing

@trboxing Wish he'd said no comment when he was asked if he wanted to fight MargaCheato. Or, better yet, just NO 2 minutes ago via web in reply to trboxing

@trboxing Better to study the hand wraps. Maybe hire Naazim Richardson to supervise the loading, er, wrapping. 7 minutes ago via web in reply to trboxing

@trboxing I think we all know what type of fighter he'll be facing: A cheating, corrupt one. 31 minutes ago via web in reply to trboxing

* Retweet
                  Which cheater? One is still cheating the other one got exposed ahahhaahahahahhaha

Margarito should be left alone he did what's good for him,you gotta blame the commission and Arum if u want to blame someone.

At least he's fighting fair now,pacquiao is still roided up that little bastard is scared of a test without cut off dates hahhahahhahahahhahhahahahah

Comment

I hope margarito does a cotto 2 on roidquiao hahahahahahhahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X