Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caveman Valero's Wife is pretty. Pics...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has a million dollar smile there. NOT

She's not even pretty, let alone sexy. I expected more, and I aint even talking about world level prettiness

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
      There's a lot of bad foriegn chicks so what? Is it really a surprise a famous, rich boxer has a pretty wife?
      true, but theres' smth different about valero's wifey. shes not all dolled up and fake like most boxing wives.
      she looks like a pretty, innocent girl from some mountain village in venezuela.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
        true, but theres' smth different about valero's wifey. shes not all dolled up and fake like most boxing wives.
        that's cuz she's from a mountain village in venezuela

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
          Yeah she's pretty but I've seen badder latina's here in the states. What really counts is will she still be there when the money and fame goes? A lot of boxers get used by some pretty women who turn out to be evil in pumps.

Comment

i just never understood.. HOW CAN YOU BEAT A WOMAN!!??? women are a beautiful gift, how could you possibly think about hurting them or making them suffer?

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
              i just never understood.. HOW CAN YOU BEAT A WOMAN!!??? women are a beautiful gift, how could you possibly think about hurting them or making them suffer?
              Well, certain situations can call for it. If they're nutshotting you to hell, shanking you with a glass bottle or just going nutso-pyscho as part of a girl gang, then you gotta smack 'em one. Beezys like that do exist. If they carry on, then it's a straight left down the pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
                The only thing I can think of is when they come in to the marriage with nothing and divorce you and take half. Plus you got to pay child support. So she sitting up in your house, because you know the judge is going to give her the house. With another dude fawking, and spending your money. They just drinking champagne on your money and laughing all day. I might lose my mind for something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by JONESJR22 View Post
                  Cant believe he did that.
                  She looks pretty young. She was probably eying up some other guy and Valero got mad and smacked her up. Talk about roid rage huh? j/k

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    She looks pretty young. She was probably eying up some other guy and Valero got mad and smacked her up. Talk about roid rage huh? j/k
                    LOL he must not be taking care of things back home. He better be sexing it right before the mailman starts putting in work.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                      she's pretty average to be honest. not bad, but nowhere close to being beautiful, hot, or w/e you wanna call it

still, he's scum for beating up a women. maybe roger mayweather is training him lately
                      Damn shes petite what a bum!! It's a 3rd world country, the culture is different there i understand but damn thats not an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X