No announcement yet.

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Haven't played a DBZ game since the first one they had on the ps1. I loved that game. I grew up on DBZ
    I was browsing through gamestop and noticed a new one is coming out. As far as fighting games, ive really been into fight night but this game might replace it.

any1 into the DBZ series?

this game looks sick

Comment

They should make a GTA like DBZ game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
        Haven't played a DBZ game since the first one they had on the ps1. I loved that game. I grew up on DBZ
        I was browsing through gamestop and noticed a new one is coming out. As far as fighting games, ive really been into fight night but this game might replace it.

any1 into the DBZ series?
        i <3 DBZ

i had all the SNES games imported from japan, posters, action figures, puzzles and videos.

in the psn store you can DL the demo for your psp.

Comment

DBZ was the bomb but i didnt like the 360 versions of the game, i had one of the games for my ps2 and it was amazing i grew up on DBZ none of these faqqoty shows will ever top the legacy of DBZ.

i would give up poon just to watch DBZ sagas from freiza, cell, buu and the DBZ GT. The movies were great also.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
            DBZ was the bomb but i didnt like the 360 versions of the game, i had one of the games for my ps2 and it was amazing i grew up on DBZ none of these faqqoty shows will ever top the legacy of DBZ.

i would give up poon just to watch DBZ sagas from freiza, cell, buu and the DBZ GT. The movies were great also.
            Ive never played the xbox or ps3 versions. i remember playing the first one that came out...budokai i think was the name. it was the best fighting game ive ever played
            I loved the sagas when I was a kid. I grew up watching DBZ. Havent watched them since I was little. wish there was a way i could download seasons

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
              Ive never played the xbox or ps3 versions. i remember playing the first one that came out...budokai i think was the name. it was the best fighting game ive ever played
              I loved the sagas when I was a kid. I grew up watching DBZ. Havent watched them since I was little. wish there was a way i could download seasons
              that makes two of us, if u have 360 or ps3 online u can download the demo to the game. well for 360 i know theres a demo cuz i played it not sure about ps3 tho.

i think the 1 i played was budkai 2 or somethin idk but it was awsome i loved that game so much.

now the only fighting games i play are tekken and street fighter.

Comment

I got a raging boner first time I played DBZ Budokai on Ps2.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                  that makes two of us, if u have 360 or ps3 online u can download the demo to the game. well for 360 i know theres a demo cuz i played it not sure about ps3 tho.

i think the 1 i played was budkai 2 or somethin idk but it was awsome i loved that game so much.

now the only fighting games i play are tekken and street fighter.
                  I hope this game is better then budkai. I especially like it because u can fly around and do all types of crazy **** to your opponent. im surprised it gets no hype despite it being so good. if i didnt look for a dbz game on gamestop i would have never knew about it.

i would love to play a demo to test this out..

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                    I got a raging boner first time I played DBZ Budokai on Ps2.
                    the AI on the gamecube version was thee ghey

Comment

Working...
                    X