No announcement yet.

Pavlik doesn't throw one punch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Good post. This also applies to why Cotto was unable to hit Margarito in the body. He didn't want to pay the price for fighting inside.
    No. Please don't bring Cotto into this conversation.

He's not a man, he's a *****.

What kinda man runs from another man, gets cornered, and then falls to his knees begging for mercy:

Comment

Cotto's slut wife belongs to Margarito now.

...She's Tony's concubine.

Comment

Pavlik was lied to. Someone told him hopkins was old.

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
          You're a f**king fool if you think that fight was fixed.

Hopkins crying after the fight? The emotion was genuine.

Pavlik not doing hardly anything against an elite fighter? He was shown up as the one-dimensional fighter many of us have been saying all along.

He was hurt, he had no answer for anything, and he isn't on Hopkins' level.

This is the stupidest thread on the whole board right now and THAT is saying something.
          Emotion genuine? Lol. You're a ****in idiot. For all that cash, I wouldve been cryin too. Have you ever seen a Pavlik fight? Better question, have you ever seen a Hopkins fight?

Comment

Bernard boxed and moved all night. If Bernard is faster than you and your that easy to hit u aint winning. When Kelly tried to let his hands go Bernard was gone or tied him up. Bernard's hands were faster and his legs were faster last night.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              Bernard boxed and moved all night. If Bernard is faster than you and your that easy to hit u aint winning. When Kelly tried to let his hands go Bernard was gone or tied him up. Bernard's hands were faster and his legs were faster last night.

That's the thing, I didnt see Pavlik even attempt to let his hands go.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Armo View Post
                Emotion genuine? Lol. You're a ****in idiot. For all that cash, I wouldve been cryin too. Have you ever seen a Pavlik fight? Better question, have you ever seen a Hopkins fight?
                The hell are you talking about? You're trying to tell me Hopkins crying at the end of the fight isn't genuine emotion? Who's the ****ing idiot here? It was nothing to do with the money.

Of course I've seen Pavlik fight. I've also been watching Hopkins since around the time he fought Jones! You clown.

Again, the fight wasn't fixed, no way.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                X