Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm, I think that game has killed my dream anyway, ffs.

Chelsea were like training cones without the ball. Azpi and Cahill are very poor at the moment.

I can't believe Willian got minutes again. How badly does that kid have to play? He needs a break from the firing line. He needed to be told by 40,000 people to put a cross in at one stage.

Conte needs to get it together. Chelsea aren't effecting the ball when out of possession. Seems a bit like 15/16 now again all of a sudden.

How many games do Chelsea need to lose before they stop putting Cesc in a midfield 2. Lost to Burnley, and Palace. Is there anyone worse we could lose too that would prompt that change.

Comment

• Watford are 11/1 to beat Chelsea btw.

That's worth a tenner, imo.

Comment

• Atletico Madrid dropped 2 points to 10 men Qarabag, 3 points here would've pretty much guaranteed Chelsea will top the group

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Atletico Madrid dropped 2 points to 10 men Qarabag, 3 points here would've pretty much guaranteed Chelsea will top the group
          looks like it has gone stale for Simeone at Atletico Madrid a bit. It usually happens with all managers - he's been there a bit too long.

I did think when Chelsea beat them he was very respectful to Chelsea after the win. It felt like like him making kissy faces at Chelsea. Would seem a natural fit. Volatile arsehole who plays negative football with good results with probably the only big team other than Atletico who have a culture of welcoming a win at any cost.

Probably the next Chelsea manager after Conte leaves in the summer.

2 more injuries for Chelsea tonight in Bakayoko and Luiz. Never known Chelsea to get so many injuries. I don't think we even have a midfield at the weekend. All these muscular injuries keep happening.

Cesc is the only one who escapes. Presumably because he is too slow to strain any muscles.

Might have a midfield of Cesc and Willian. I can't imagine that midfield two is capable of beating any premiership team.

Comment

• We could always use Nat..... no. Maybe Lof...... no. Bake..... schit.

Well, Cesc and Willian it is then hm? Or maybe the new kid with the hair that looks like what you see on a yak's ass?

Comment

• juve are not sharp enough, many key players like sandro, higuain or the 2 defender hasn't play their best yet.

edin dzeko are the best serie a player so far, really scary finisher.

barca still steam-roll their opponent even when playing with 10 men, scary!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                We could always use Nat..... no. Maybe Lof...... no. Bake..... schit.

Well, Cesc and Willian it is then hm? Or maybe the new kid with the hair that looks like what you see on a yak's ass?
                Watching Willian at the moment actually hurts a bit. It's like watching an old lady trying to open a jar. You can see that they are trying but you know they're essentially useless.

I couldn't see the wheels coming off in such spectacular fashion so quickly after a great win at Atletico. Only at Chelsea.

Chelsea have just stopped pressing the ball. You can hear Conte shouting at them but they just aren't doing it. We do have strange players. I still don't think enough of them were culled after 15/16. That's why I don't care Matic is gone. Willian should probably be gone too, Courtouis 100% should have been gone by now, even Cesc is just too much of a trade-off in terms of quality on the ball and complete lack of athleticism. Cahill is there because he's a voice in a team of quiet, fragile men.

It is starting to look a bit like when Jose said 'actually, these players aren't that good'. I should stop getting annoyed about them really. It is wild how we've won 2 league titles in 3 seasons.

Looks like it is going to be a rough ride. None of them look like they're in any kind of form. The only blessing being 2 goals for Hazard. Even Azpi has been dreadful.

Comment

• The great Danny Drinkwater will save Chelsea unlucky Watford will have to face the English Casemiro

Comment

• United gave former European champs Benfica an absolute dicking.. but all people want to talk about is City going life and death with a bum italian club

Oh and i don't have a problem with Chelsea but that squad is ****e.. when Batshoes is ur n2 striker your in trouble.. United have Lukaku.. Martial.. Rashford.. Ibra (soon).. and City have half a dozen better players

Chelsea will literally have to pray Morata plays 95% of all games this year to win anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      looks like it has gone stale for Simeone at Atletico Madrid a bit. It usually happens with all managers - he's been there a bit too long.

I did think when Chelsea beat them he was very respectful to Chelsea after the win. It felt like like him making kissy faces at Chelsea. Would seem a natural fit. Volatile arsehole who plays negative football with good results with probably the only big team other than Atletico who have a culture of welcoming a win at any cost.

Probably the next Chelsea manager after Conte leaves in the summer.

2 more injuries for Chelsea tonight in Bakayoko and Luiz. Never known Chelsea to get so many injuries. I don't think we even have a midfield at the weekend. All these muscular injuries keep happening.

Cesc is the only one who escapes. Presumably because he is too slow to strain any muscles.

Might have a midfield of Cesc and Willian. I can't imagine that midfield two is capable of beating any premiership team.
                      Simeone is going back to serie A I think he is a Chelsea type but I don't think he would go to England, Serie A is on the rise again with a lot of foreign money coming in to the league

Comment

Working...
                      X