No announcement yet.

US Flag Code Chapter 10: Respect for flag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I used to live there and I read their news article everyday.
    Where did you live...

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Where did you live...
      I don't know you enough to discuss that with you.

Comment

http://www.usflag.org/uscode36.html#2

Here is the actual full government listing..

As usual, motor city cherrpicking, and following shyt he sees on twitter like a sheep

If you actually read the code, instead of just snippets found on Twitter, you would know

Replicas are allowed, everything you displayed is replicas and not actual flags. The rules you go highlight are about actual flag and not replicas

The actual first paragraph in the section about this, clearly states flag shouldnt be disrespected which is actually what you are rooting for

All of the examples you shown are of replicas and not actual flags, so they don't fall under those guidelines.

But you would know this if you actually read what you are posting..

Lmao at you exposing yourself as a sheep just peddling misinformed info you saw on twitter... this is why people think you are stupid

Comment

§181. Approval of designs by Secretary of Defense; license to manufacture and sell; penalties

Upon the approval by the Secretary of Defense of the design for such service flag and service lapel button, he shall cause notice thereof, together with a description of the approved flag and button, to be published in the Federal Register. Thereafter any person may apply to the Secretary of Defense for a license to manufacture and sell the approved service flag, or the approved service lapel button, or both. Any person, firm, or corporation who manufactures any such service flag or service lapel button without having first obtained such a license, or otherwise violates sections 179 to 182 of this title, shall, upon conviction thereof, be fined not more than $1,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            §181. Approval of designs by Secretary of Defense; license to manufacture and sell; penalties

Upon the approval by the Secretary of Defense of the design for such service flag and service lapel button, he shall cause notice thereof, together with a description of the approved flag and button, to be published in the Federal Register. Thereafter any person may apply to the Secretary of Defense for a license to manufacture and sell the approved service flag, or the approved service lapel button, or both. Any person, firm, or corporation who manufactures any such service flag or service lapel button without having first obtained such a license, or otherwise violates sections 179 to 182 of this title, shall, upon conviction thereof, be fined not more than $1,000.

Showing that motor city cobra's examples being totally wrong..

Ignorant display of being a sheep, not even realizing what nonsense he is posting..
            "I saw it on twitter"

Comment

§170. National anthem; Star-Spangled Banner

The composition consisting of the words and music known as The Star-Spangled Banner is designated the national anthem of the United States of America.

§171. Conduct during playing

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

Comment

I don't know you enough to discuss that with you.
                Come on over and eat some goat curry, tell me more about your self

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Come on over and eat some goat curry, tell me more about your self
                  Well then since we found some common ground, Atlanta.

Have you ever had curried goat?

Comment

Well then since we found some common ground, Atlanta.

Have you ever had curried goat?
                    No, but I want to try it, heard its good, its deffo on my list of things to try

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      §170. National anthem; Star-Spangled Banner

The composition consisting of the words and music known as The Star-Spangled Banner is designated the national anthem of the United States of America.

§171. Conduct during playing

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

And this shows motocity cobra and his cohorts being in the wrong..

This is why we call you ignorant.

1. You seem some random tweet and believe it to be real.

2. Like the ignorant sheep you are, you brazenly create thread of tweets without even doing your homework on them.

3. Your "facts" are completely undermined by your own example due to your foolish ignorance

4. You are too stupid to even realize it, and much like addix and siablo, will continue to make the same mistakes over and over.

5. This is a crystal clear example of ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                      X