Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys might wanna watch this one close...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] You guys might wanna watch this one close...

Unless The Lord does a miracle, we're heading straight for destruction and I wish I was kidding. Hurricane Warning ever since 4pm, I even saw a emergency warning on my cellphone I've never seen before, probably like those you guys get when there's a Tornado near by.

If something happens, I encourage you to read the Word of God and to pray for direction in your life(and us), he would never lead you astray because The Lord is perfect and so is his will.

God bless you BS.

PS: GGG was robbed last saturday night, Adalaide Byrd should be sent to UFC as permanent judge, since no one watches that anymore

Good luck man. That **** is going to hit PR head on.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Good luck man. That **** is going to hit PR head on.
      Thank my man, it sure doesn't look good

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

Unless The Lord does a miracle, we're heading straight for destruction and I wish I was kidding. Hurricane Warning ever since 4pm, I even saw a emergency warning on my cellphone I've never seen before, probably like those you guys get when there's a Tornado near by.

If something happens, I encourage you to read the Word of God and to pray for direction in your life(and us), he would never lead you astray because The Lord is perfect and so is his will.

God bless you BS.

PS: GGG was robbed last saturday night, Adalaide Byrd should be sent to UFC as permanent judge, since no one watches that anymore
        I call #fakenewsbullshiet. That hurricane aint no where near Valhalla. Stop trying to hurricane culture appropriate. You already got the Vikings, now you want the gotdamn hurricanes too.

You sir, are nothing more than a diseased and deeply seeded greedy culture vulture hoarder; disguised as a demonic pre-ejaculate teardrop spawned from the diseased prickhead of the anti-christ himself, as he tugs at himself feverishly to Hitler's solo masturbation channel on hell's version of pr0nhub. Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

God bless you BS.

Pssh homie we from the west coast only get amber alerts and they ****ing annoying but I deal with it cause you never know I might be the one driving behind some perv and am able to call 911 and help a child. (even though 90% of those are parent kidnapping their kids from the other)

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I call #fakenewsbullshiet. That hurricane aint no where near Valhalla. Stop trying to hurricane culture appropriate. You already got the Vikings, now you want the gotdamn hurricanes too.

You sir, are nothing more than a diseased and deeply seeded greedy culture vulture hoarder; disguised as a demonic pre-ejaculate teardrop spawned from the diseased prickhead of the anti-christ himself, as he tugs at himself feverishly to Hitler's solo masturbation channel on hell's version of pr0nhub. Good day.
            ^^This is called a "try hard", kids. Nothing more to see here...

Comment

cuidate 'mano.

feint like canelo when that cvnt maria swings.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Good day to you sir too

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
                Pssh homie we from the west coast only get amber alerts and they ****ing annoying but I deal with it cause you never know I might be the one driving behind some perv and am able to call 911 and help a child. (even though 90% of those are parent kidnapping their kids from the other)
                Ahh yes, I can get those too but nothing within the sort has happened yet in my area that has been reported with the amber alert. It is a very important tool, crazy how far technology has come to help people in need

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                ^^This is called a "try hard", kids. Nothing more to see here...
                Kids say the darndest things

Originally posted by baya View Post
                cuidate 'mano.

feint like canelo when that cvnt maria swings.
                Ahh gracias mano y si, vamo a ver si le llego a los 12

Comment

god hates puerto ricans

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    god hates puerto ricans
                    If god hates PRicans, how do you think he feels aboutblk people and gays and palestinians etc

Comment

Working...
                    X