Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Crowd Booed Canelo For Talking So Much **** - He Ran!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
    not at all impossible. canelos best success came in the middle of the ring he was avoiding punches and countering beautifully only problem was GGG wasnt backing down and that pressure started to wear him down and forced him to go to the ropes majority of the fight.
    If you know boxing, you know you're only able to do that Vs GGG for a few seconds at a time and have success. NO WAY no other fighter stays in the middle of the ring with GGG for 12 rounds and comes out victorious.

Comment

His own Mexican people booed him

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
        Well... **** For Brains was borne out of a love for bar trivia and a hate for boring facts.
        ahahhahahahhahahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Danny Jacobs reaction when the draw was announced.

"Let me tell you guys something. If you believe Canelo did enough to get a draw that's bull****. I'll fight either guy, but I really thought GGG won this fight"

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
            Don't be silly. Only GGG has a chance at beating canelo at 160, and even then, the fight was a toss up. GGG is a very special fighter; Don't let this fight fool you into thinking Jacob or Charlo could impose their will as well on Canelo. plus, not sure Jacob, Who has been KO'd before, or Charlo would be able to take the punishment Canelo gave GGG
            Jacob's is getting Knocked Out if those uppercut that landed on GGG land on him. Man GGG has an IRON CHIN.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
              you're a clown if you honestly believe GGG won CLEARLY. Canelo arguably won the first 3 and last 3 rounds. That would mean you can argue AT LEAST a draw, not mentioning a few close middle rounds.
              Maybe you didn't see the poll results then. You and 40 others think the diva won when several hundreds think ggg won. Seems like there might be a bunch of people reading your posts calling you the idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                I was there and the booing was bad. A lot of people i spoke to weren't too upset about the draw, though they think GGG won, but most of it was that 118-110 card.

Just read they refunded straight bets. Damn!! I still have my ticket with my $500 bet on Canelo! Wonder if i can get it back!
                U should and long as you took decision. If you took Canelo or GGG by KO or TKO no.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                  Bro, Mexicans are the toughest and best fans in boxing.... they will either boo you for being a sht talker or idolize you for being a warrior... and they are tougher on their countrymen...
                  I lived in DF for a couple of years, spent many nights in the bars and watching fights there, so know how the Chilangos roll, but was struggling to imagine the reaction to this one.

So all I can do is imagine being back there and how it would have gone. I didn't see too much in the fight that would generate a negative reaction - some disappointment and argument maybe - which would normally just pass quickly as attention switched to the next beer and dissection of the fight - but I could imagine The Byrd Card and the **** talk from Canelo at the end setting things off. Did it go down differently there ?

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    hey you idiot has runelo returned lara's track shoes yet.
                    ??? Your dumb as FUK!!

Canelo landed by himself on GGG almost as much as LARA and Canelo did to each other COMBINED!

Canelo landed more power punches at a very high %. While GGG landed a record low and a record low %.

Man and GGG was wiffing ALL NIGHT!!! He missed almost 500 punches??? LMAO

Comment

Only a dumbass believes Canelo won

Comment

Working...
                      X