Billy Joe Saunders vs Willie Monroe Jr - Sep 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

& "New" WBO MiddleWeight champion....

Comment

Monroe has decent boxing skills, but he has no power at all. That's his biggest downside. I see Saunders taking the win in this fight.

Comment

Gay.............

Comment

Favor Saunders,rooting for Monroe.

Comment

So are we gonna sit here and act like this fcuk didn't just straight up duck Jacobs?

Oh my bad, only African Americans can be ducks

Comment

On the WBO rankings right now Canelo is the #1 mandatory for Saunders belt.

#2 David Lemieux

#3 Ryota Murata

#4 Rob Brant

Willie Monroe Jr. is #5

Murata is tied up with the N'Dam rematch, Canelo of course is fighting Triple G.

David Lemieux is free? I would have preferred Lemieux so if it ends up being Monroe Jr. it will be a let down and disappointing.
              Last edited by The Time; 07-05-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

I'm intrigued and will watch I guess but I am really suspecting that this will be one of the most boring fights of the year.
                I hope I am wrong I just can not envision this being anything other than a serious stinker with very little action.

Comment

So BJS will be the GGG-Canelo co-main event? If so, his little WWE appearance at the press conference is somewhat explained/justified...

Comment

it got announced at the end of Frank Warren's card last night, happening in the UK same night as canelo ggg (as a home leg of the nights events), so no lemieux, hopefully he fights Jacobs on the actual undercard or something if GBP would take that risk.

Comment

Working...
                    X