Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: A "Healthy" Pacquiao Would Beat Mayweather - EASILY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Point is to sell Pacs fight
    True. But both fighters "entertainment value" has dropped drastically. Sorry... i mean Pac's entertainment value has gone down and Mayweather's has stayed the same: low.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      So basically in a nutshell Floyd fans in here don't want a rematch.

With all the money 'money Mayweather can make for a rematch and to not make money and to not redeem himself from all that queerness, they rather wish Floyd stays ducking.

Yup! Floyd fans are so like their hero Froid roid.

The apple don't fall far from the tree alright lmao

# welcome to queer st.
      How can he duck he is retired? I honestly dont know what your aim is with all these pac videos and gifs its not like you will get the result changed? floyd has actually sent you crazy lol he has broken you your gonna end up in rocking chair mumbling "Pac won...Pac won"

just let it go.. its ok... its gonna be alright

Comment

Team Pacquiao won't even fight Terrence Crawford but they're still clucking about trying to fight Mayweather again?? I didn't think Team Pacquiao could embarrass themselves anymore but I was wrong. Pimp slapped by HBO with no PPV and now still haunted by Money Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
          True. But both fighters "entertainment value" has dropped drastically. Sorry... i mean Pac's entertainment value has gone down and Mayweather's has stayed the same: low.
          Mayweather is retired so his entertainment level is irrelevant but his name still carries weight evident by team pacs constant use of it

Comment

It's quite pathetic and sad.

Comment

A one handed pac already beat the ped master mayweather how much more if pac is healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by InvalidUserID View Post
                A prime Pacquiao would but that's all in fantasy land at this point.

This version of Pacquiao would lose again. More of the same? No thanks.
                Remember...Pacquiao's real "prime" spanned only two years - 2008 and 2009 - when he went up in weight and dominated. Beyond that he wasn't that special. Up until then he'd largely faced bums and nobodies. Champions, sure. But nobodies. Certainly nobody that was a threat except Barrera who was rising but not "top name".

Like Hamed, when he finally faced a named opponent (Morales) he got manhandled before he recovered in the rematch. Then he faced another somewhat named opponent (Marquez) and got a gift for the titles.

Whereas TBE started schooling named fighters all the way back from the late 90's until last year.

If you take prime for prime - say, 2008 for both of them - I say the fight goes like the N'Dou fight, minus the jabs from N'Dou. Same flow, same outcome. Especially Round 5.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  a " healthy " 1200+ punch Pacquiao could possibly have given Mayweather more problems, although Floyd's style would still negate most of Pac's offence..... but god knows where that guy went
                  That guy never went anywhere. Floyd would've disrupted his rhythm and offset his offense the same way he did when they last fought by simply anticipating Manny's offense and beating him to the punch with the right hand. I know it's not easy for a lot of Pacquiao fanatic to grasp, but Floyd is simply that great and so is Manny, but Floyd is simply a better all-around boxer.

Comment

Roach is acting like a promoter at the moment - angling for big fights for all his fighters, no matter how unrealistic (eg Pac v Loma one minute, then Pac v Canelo the next).

Pac has been 147 for 7 years, why isn't Roach talking Pac v Thurman, Spence, Garcia, Porter ? If its a big money fight - Khan is the easiest money out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      That guy never went anywhere. Floyd would've disrupted his rhythm and offset his offense the same way he did when they last fought by simply anticipating Manny's offense and beating him to the punch with the right hand. I know it's not easy for a lot of Pacquiao fanatic to grasp, but Floyd is simply that great and so is Manny, but Floyd is simply a better all-around boxer.
                      Here. This right here is what Manny fans fail to understand about TBE. Here's him "running" at jr. middle against De La Hoya, Cotto and Canelo.

People who understand boxing will realize that this basically what we saw against Pacquiao, but with less punches thrown by Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X