Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom Died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do people give a flying fk about celebritys personel life. this **** happens in the streets we live every day.a mean christ cos of the net i now know beibers dick is fatter than orlandos. no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      New footage out today recorded by Heard after she woke up one morning that shows Depp being a belligerent assh*le who has a serious problem controlling his temper. He's seen kicking what appear to be a wall, slams cabinet doors, and hurls a wine glass across the room after pouring himself a huge glass.

"Gold digger, doe!"

"Johnny a cool dude, doe!"

gotta love her acting job, we woke up this moring and you were acting so sweet and nice, while she acts like an innocent girl yet is secretly filming him, Men need to be smarter, women will rile you up to set you up.

Dang how she set that camera up she kept looking back at it too. reminds me of that gold digger who set up Mel Gibson and purposely ticked him off and recorded messages while using trigger words soundin calm.

Men have to be careful. Gold digging opportunist are everywhere thats the downside of being a rich celeb.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        gotta love her acting job, we woke up this moring and you were acting so sweet and nice, while she acts like an innocent girl yet is secretly filming him, Men need to be smarter, women will rile you up to set you up.

Dang how she set that camera up she kept looking back at it too. reminds me of that gold digger who set up Mel Gibson and purposely ticked him off and recorded messages while using trigger words soundin calm.

Men have to be careful. Gold digging opportunist are everywhere thats the downside of being a rich celeb.
        THANK YOU. Situations like this make you as a realist wonder WTF did she do or what was the context that lead to this situation? What was going on before this went down?? Nobody in their right mind is gonna defend or support a man who is abusive to his wife/fiancee/girlfriend just for the hell of it. So she just wakes up one morning to find her loving husband spazzing out of the blue? If that was the case, you'd be more shocked and hurt. Not so calm and and relaxed. This is exactly like the Mel Gibson tapes with Oksana riling him up with what she knows will get him upset and then she stands back and records. Makes me wanna listen to Patrice O'Neal's commentary on it.

Now this **** will try and take down Johnny. Shame.

Comment

Lol@him finding the camera. What a stupid trick.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            investments

fossils, doe? i always knew nick cage was the man. i saw the rock, ok? but i had no idea he rolled liek that!

How is car an investment?

Comment

You'd think people so rich would have a better camera.

Comment

White Knights and Pussy Slaves up in here.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Completely this. I was skeptical at first (Heard actually has a domestic violence charge against her filed by a female), but, as someone who lived with a violent, barely functioning alcoholic for a few years, I watched the video and was like "Oh yep, that's that."

As a guy it wasnt a big deal because women are only a threat in extreme circumstances, but for a woman its got to be crazy knowing your dude is ****faced, angry, unreasonable, and could strangle you to death with minimal effort... even if he is a hollywood prettyboy cosplaying as Lemmy from Motorhead.

Cant believe Depp or anyone else in his position could be such a ******. Leo needs to start a consulting company, man... he's the only one to have figured this shit out.
                  No offense but have you ever actually dated a woman that was an abuse victim? Because I have twice and those were the worst relationships Ive ever had in my life. I used to be one of those guys that thought that it was all the guys and never the womans fault in those situations then I actually saw first hand how it can happen. I have never put my hands on a woman in my life but it felt like these two chicks were doing everything in their power to get me to put my hands on them. When I first met them my thought was
                  "How could any man put his hands on a woman like this " after it was over my thought became
                  "Jesus Christ how the hell did he last so long with this crazy *****"

I have never had my head ****ed up as bad as it was with these ****ing women dude. Many of them are only comfortable living with guys that abuse them and don't actually respect dudes that white knight them and will tear down any man they meet that's not abusive because they have convinced themselves its not them but all men. They are demons in the sack no ****ing doubt but they are so ****ed up in the head it loses its worth real quick. God , Buddha, Yahweh, whatever help you if you ever decide to confide in them something important. They will set fire to your life and walk away like it was no big deal. They are stuck in a cycle of abuse and will tear down any hand extended to help. They also believe their abuse justifies them doing anything they want. Two of the coldest women I have ever met in my life. ****ing ice queens the both of them. The greatest advice I can ever give you is if you find yourself about to date one, do yourself and a favor and run for your ****ing sanity.
                  Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 08-15-2016, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                    No offense but have you ever actually dated a woman that was an abuse victim? Because I have twice and those were the worst relationships Ive ever had in my life. I used to be one of those guys that thought that it was all the guys and never the womans fault in those situations then I actually saw first hand how it can happen. I have never put my hands on a woman in my life but it felt like these two chicks were doing everything in their power to get me to put my hands on them. When I first met them my thought was
                    "How could any man put his hands on a woman like this " after it was over my thought became

I have never had my head ****ed up as bad as it was with these ****ing women dude. Many of them are only comfortable living with guys that abuse them and don't actually respect dudes that white knight them and will tear down any man they meet that's not abusive because they have convinced themselves its not them but all men. They are demons in the sack no ****ing doubt but they are so ****ed up in the head it loses its worth real quick. God , Buddha, Yahweh, whatever help you if you ever decide to confide in them something important. They will set fire to your life and walk away like it was no big deal. They are stuck in a cycle of abuse and will tear down any hand extended to help. They also believe their abuse justifies them doing anything they want
                    Stop speaking the truth. But forreal though, the laws are so biased in favor of the woman, that they know how to manipulate the system in order to victimize themselves. And the reason they're so cold with their "woe is me" nonsense is because b1tches also manipulate the very definition of abuse, based on how bad her feelings get hurt. Bottom line, they don't have an inherent code of conduct like most men do. Their default mode is, "He hurt my feelings, so now I GET to do such and such to him".

That little video of Depp losing his temper (heaven forbid), means absolutely NOTHING, because for all we know she spent the previous hour talking ****, either directly or passive-aggressively. And of course she's not going to do/say anything to NOT have herself seen as the victim while the camera is rolling. That's the problem with the phenomena of "catching" someone in the act. It's a manipulation of a situation, because you're only hearing/seeing ONE half of the story. That's what modern women do. They'll get up in your face daring you to hit them, then if you snap and actually do it, they've got a direct path to your money via the domestic abuse hustle. Nobody EVER talks about what women do to get the **** slapped out of them, because according to this society, "you can't hit a woman, or else you're not a good man". So whatever malicious, disrespectful **** a woman does, is swept under the rug because you dared to put your hands on her in response. To paraphrase a joke from the genius in my sig, "Every 12 seconds, a woman is the victim of domestic abuse. The part they leave out is that every 7 seconds a guy says, "B1tch I'm giving you 5 seconds to get outta my face."

Anyway, for all the simps out there, all you have to do turn a seemingly normal woman into a raving lunatic, is to interrupt the movie she has going on in her head. That's the best way to find out what a woman really is, beneath the superficial facade she presents to the world, as easy to put on as the copious amounts of make-up she cakes on her face before she leaves the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post

I have never had my head ****ed up as bad as it was with these ****ing women dude. Many of them are only comfortable living with guys that abuse them and don't actually respect dudes that white knight them and will tear down any man they meet that's not abusive because they have convinced themselves its not them but all men. They are demons in the sack no ****ing doubt but they are so ****ed up in the head it loses its worth real quick. God , Buddha, Yahweh, whatever help you if you ever decide to confide in them something important. They will set fire to your life and walk away like it was no big deal. They are stuck in a cycle of abuse and will tear down any hand extended to help. They also believe their abuse justifies them doing anything they want. Two of the coldest women I have ever met in my life. ****ing ice queens the both of them. The greatest advice I can ever give you is if you find yourself about to date one, do yourself and a favor and run for your ****ing sanity.
                      Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                      Stop speaking the truth. But forreal though, the laws are so biased in favor of the woman, that they know how to manipulate the system in order to victimize themselves. And the reason they're so cold with their "woe is me" nonsense is because b1tches also manipulate the very definition of abuse, based on how bad her feelings get hurt. Bottom line, they don't have an inherent code of conduct like most men do. Their default mode is, "He hurt my feelings, so now I GET to do such and such to him".

That little video of Depp losing his temper (heaven forbid), means absolutely NOTHING, because for all we know she spent the previous hour talking ****, either directly or passive-aggressively. And of course she's not going to do/say anything to NOT have herself seen as the victim while the camera is rolling. That's the problem with the phenomena of "catching" someone in the act. It's a manipulation of a situation, because you're only hearing/seeing ONE half of the story. That's what modern women do. They'll get up in your face daring you to hit them, then if you snap and actually do it, they've got a direct path to your money via the domestic abuse hustle. Nobody EVER talks about what women do to get the **** slapped out of them, because according to this society, "you can't hit a woman, or else you're not a good man". So whatever malicious, disrespectful **** a woman does, is swept under the rug because you dared to put your hands on her in response. To paraphrase a joke from the genius in my sig, "Every 12 seconds, a woman is the victim of domestic abuse. The part they leave out is that every 7 seconds a guy says, "B1tch I'm giving you 5 seconds to get outta my face."

Anyway, for all the simps out there, all you have to do turn a seemingly normal woman into a raving lunatic, is to interrupt the movie she has going on in her head. That's the best way to find out what a woman really is, beneath the superficial facade she presents to the world, as easy to put on as the copious amounts of make-up she cakes on her face before she leaves the house.

The issue will never be well I did blank cuz I knew it will get him upset......or I did it for a reaction. It's just the same corny nonsense....just go out and victimize themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X