Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs DLH(2000-03 version) who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd vs DLH(2000-03 version) who wins?

I think them two would have gave us a hell of a boxing match with some great exchanges!

Weight: 147
    Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr
    36.84%
    The Golden Boy
    63.16%
    Last edited by -Huey-; 02-10-2013, 07:57 AM.

i feel floyd peaked after the dlh fight if your going at fighters peak vs others peak im going with mayweather as a 2 to 1 favorite

Comment

Oscar was a part time fighter by the time he fought Floyd, probably similar to Floyd now. In his prime he was a different animal. I think it's a pick em, and maybe I would slightly favour Oscar

Comment

i just dont see it he could not even beat mosley which i think could of never ever ever beat floyd

Comment

Oscar would destroy him

Comment

Floyd is just better than Oscar; there pick em fight would be at 140 which was probaly there best weightclass

Comment

Oscar peaked before the first mosley fight

tHe peaked at the trinidad fight, but had allready lost focus and where starting party alot, he even said that he was not in shape for the first mosley fight.

And he absolutly beat the breaks of prime trinidad before he decided to throw the fight, wicth sould also tell you that he wassent focused

Mosley on the other hand was at his absolut peak when he faught oscar, and had been blowing people out of the ring, and was probely more roid up then a race horse, yet the fight was razor close.

The focused in shape oscar age 24-27 that beat up Ike Quartey,Wilfredo Rivera,David Kamau,Pernell Whitaker would have the jab and combination speed that would give floyd all the trouble in the world.

Comment

oscar imo, but it would be a close dec

Comment

Oscar would win easily, Oscar just a better fighter then Floyd.

Comment

drag queen quits on his stool
                    Last edited by Prince-Naz; 02-10-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X