No announcement yet.

The Haymon strangehold on HBO needs to end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haymon strangehold on HBO needs to end

Excuse me if I don't get excited by a lame Floyd Mayweather tribute act knocking out a slow as **** plodder made to order. If you're gonna get an Argentinian, at least get one who can punch and take a punch.

That was a joke, man. I admit I am biased cos I despise Broner's personality but how has he come from nowhere to some hyped BAD prospect?

Haymon is awesome for his fighters.

Bad for boxing fans.

Hershman needs to get a control of this.

I hate haymon more than anyone else in the boxing world.

Comment

it ends starting 2012

Comment

this is the last gbp date from their previous deal ross greensberg

Comment

Based off that interview, I dislike his personality highly.

I didn't even know this was a championship fight till AFTER he won.

This is how meaningless titles are, beat a bum and get a title.

I gotta give props to Al Haymon though, he knows how to hook fighters up.

Comment

Al Haymon is worse than Bob Arum when it comes to his fighters winning decisions. He will do anything to get a win for his fighter.

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
            Based off that interview, I dislike his personality highly.

I didn't even know this was a championship fight till AFTER he won.

This is how meaningless titles are, beat a bum and get a title.

I gotta give props to Al Haymon though, he knows how to hook fighters up.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              it ends starting 2012
              Yup, Big Al is taking his travelling circus across the street to Showtime in 2012.

Comment

Broner is the next Berto V2. they gonna hype him up on HBO against bums and have him KO'd in a Mayweather/Pacq fight. Berto couldnt even do that properly, failed on the step before the big fight. So Al-Haymon now spending cash promoting Broner before he feeds him to Manny or Floyd.

This was a HUGE joke of a fight, title fight? Really? I didnt realize that a rookie and a bum can fight for a title

Comment

maybe im the only one to admit, but if i was a fighter ill be with al haymon in a heartbeat , lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
                    Excuse me if I don't get excited by a lame Floyd Mayweather tribute act knocking out a slow as **** plodder made to order. If you're gonna get an Argentinian, at least get one who can punch and take a punch.

That was a joke, man. I admit I am biased cos I despise Broner's personality but how has he come from nowhere to some hyped BAD prospect?

Haymon is awesome for his fighters.

Bad for boxing fans.

Hershman needs to get a control of this.
                    I know what you mean! Pac would never fight slow tomato cans would he. Thats all Mayweather fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X