No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is the Best Ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    Pac is so good.. He has *****s making a theard about him every minute..
    The war on drugs must be 24/7, think about the children!

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      The war on drugs must be 24/7, think about the children!
      That's the reason why half of the Mayweather clan went to jail. Selling drugs to minors.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
        That's the reason why half of the Mayweather clan went to jail. Selling drugs to minors.
        Whereas Pac gets high off his own supply

Comment

Whereas Pac gets high off his own supply
          What exactly do you think Pacquiao is on and describe what has made him the fighter he is today. I'm as suspicious as anyone else, but without proof you look like the poor Cotto fans who still think Margarito cheated against him w/out any actual proof. Go ahead Tom, I await your analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron_Simmons View Post
            What exactly do you think Pacquiao is on and describe what has made him the fighter he is today. I'm as suspicious as anyone else, but without proof you look like the poor Cotto fans who still think Margarito cheated against him w/out any actual proof. Go ahead Tom, I await your analysis.
            Cotto??? Why do you continue to bring up gay subject matter?? Dude you got to stop watching the Fresh Beat Band!

Comment

Cotto??? Why do you continue to bring up gay subject matter?? Dude you got to stop watching the Fresh Beat Band!
              As I figured, no answer. Continue on with your Minstrel Show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron_Simmons View Post
                As I figured, no answer. Continue on with your Minstrel Show.
                I shouldn't have to speculate what drugs Pac is taking, he simply should "take the test" and let Travis Tygart fill us in on the details

Comment

I shouldn't have to speculate what drugs Pac is taking, he simply should "take the test" and let Travis Tygart fill us in on the details
                  A-side meth biyootttchh!! Get it through your thick ***** skull!

Comment

Originally posted by South_paw View Post
                    A-side meth biyootttchh!! Get it through your thick ***** skull!
                    Travis Tygart is waiting soon as Manny overcome's his fear of being exposed as PED stanking liar whose cheating the sport, the fans, stealing money, and teaching our youth that you cant fail tests if u refuse to take it!!

Comment

Look buddy I told you I'm straight, I likes da females, please explore your **** sexuality in a jrosales thread
                      Which thread would that be, you flaming faggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X