Collapse
No announcement yet.

At which point do you become a C.U.C.K?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] At which point do you become a C.U.C.K?

Stage 1 Cuck: You looked at p.0rn where a man and a woman engage in sexual activity

Stage 2 Cuck: You look at po.rn and you have a particular focus on the mans willy, you derive pleasure from seeing the willy get stimulated by the woman

Stage 3 Cuck: You look at po.rn where the man has a very large member and you focus on his member being pleasured by a woman.

Stage 4 Cuck: You look at po.rn where a man of a different ethnic back ground is banging a women from your ethnicity

Stage 5 Cuck: You let a hung black man fcuk your wife

Stage 6 Cuck: Alexkid watching women being fcuked by horses

Stage 1 (man and a woman ****)
    0.00%
    Stage 2 (focus on the mans ***** during hetro ****)
    16.67%
    Stage 3 (watch a man with a large ***** having sex)
    0.00%
    Stage 4 (watch a minority banging your race of women)
    33.33%
    Stage 5 (watch a black man F your wife or gf)
    16.67%
    Stage 6 (AlexKid) (Horses)
    33.33%
    Last edited by AlexKid; 06-06-2019, 08:10 PM.

When another man's pe nis is inserted into your girlfriend/wife's vag or any other orifice.

Comment

Alex, you’re a sick individual. You need to seek professional help

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        You are the coolest mod ive ever witnessed sir Boston guy.

I will see a professional

Comment

OMG Harold gives me laughter orgasms, everytime, he sends me right over the edge

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            When another man's pe nis is inserted into your girlfriend/wife's vag or any other orifice.
            So you like watching cu.ckhold po.rn then? You are a stage 4 cu.ck.

You like to watch but from the safety of the keyboard and screen

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

BostonGuy is the voice of reason much of the time

Comment

Funny story. Now I can't say for sure if it really happened but I heard this from a few different people so there must be some truth to it.

A guy I know used to date this girl who was known to be promiscuous. Supposedly one night she was at an apartment getting teamed on/trained on by three different dudes while her boyfriend sat in his car crying. Worst of all, he actually waited for her and gave her a ride home!

He definitely crossed the cuck line that night. No turning back now.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Funny story. Now I can't say for sure if it really happened but I heard this from a few different people so there must be some truth to it.

A guy I know used to date this girl who was known to be promiscuous. Supposedly one night she was at an apartment getting teamed on/trained on by three different dudes while her boyfriend sat in his car crying. Worst of all, he actually waited for her and gave her a ride home!

He definitely crossed the cuck line that night. No turning back now.
                  OMG the poor sod, (if true and not a cool story) that is weakness desperation and neediness personified, wow it sucks to be needy the less neediness you have the better off you are. Starting to love hard work independence from people emotionally, these kind of things.

All you can rely on is yourself (I hope)
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 06-06-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Your a cuck when you make threads about it.Have you ever considered getting a vag!na tattooed on your mouth so you can make a cuck out of your shemale friend.Just say no to sluts with nuts.

Comment

Working...
                    X