Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny News Guy Is A Savage, GETS SQUATTER ARRESTED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    whats crazy IDK what this is called but if you rent out property (your grandfather) im sure he came across it but sometime you rent out to some piece of **** tenants who had no intentions of every paying and just milk it for a free spot to live for 4-6 months maybe even more depending on circumstances. They will pay the first month rent deposit or whatever and boom wont pay the 2nd months, give a sob story you can either take their word or not and serve them a eviction notice that takes a month, they dont leave, then you have to file a court eviction that takes a short time, you get your notice, now you have to go to the sherrif and PAY THEM to go to the house and evict them and that setup takes days and once they do go out there they will give the tenant usually 15 days to move out or they will be force to move out. all in all 1 month of rent they stretched out to 4 months-6 months easy. And USUALLY these type are pieces of shit who will damage your property on purpose and good luck getting money out of them, smalls claims>garnishing (if they even have a job) etc etc.

I seen alot of BS in this business.
    Truth. I never got into it despite having family and friend connections because I've got the wrong personality for that stuff. I've got a really big heart for those in need. But, I'm also very aggressive toward people who try to fuk me over.
    Not to mention the property hustlers that have friends in the city and make sure you get fuked out of getting or keeping the desirable properties.

Comment

We had squatters take over one of our buildings at work. The building needed work doing to the outside of it so we had contractors just stick to the outside and the squatters were throwing bricks and pots of boiling water at the guys.

They made out they were just "homeless people looking to survive" but they had a several vehicles and were letting real homeless people sleep in the cold just a couple of blocks down.

Eventually they were evicted and turns out they had been defecating all over the floor, and had left dirty needles everywhere – pure scum.

Comment

Working...
      X