No announcement yet.

Is Triple Diva mad because Abel spoke the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Triple Diva mad because Abel spoke the truth

It seems like Mr. 97k is upset at King Abel cos he said Triple She lost to King Canelo?
    What a bum. No loyalty and a sore loser. I hope The King aka Face of boxing, Mr. I put 50k people in the cowboys stadium doesn’t give the bum a third fight. He doesn’t deserve it. If he wants another shot at the king, he has to fight The Shartlo sisters and Wilder first. Other than that, no third fight.

Hail King Abel for speaking the truth. Us real boxing fans know that King Canelo whooped that bum twice already. Those that don’t agree are donkey-riding Borat scumbags.

What was it in GGGs statement that looked angry? He's got a $100M contract and he'll align himself with a new trainer. Time to move on. If anything Abel was the angry one. You haters are reaching too far for a storyline.

Comment

Abel sounds angry to me, GGG is always classy. Something you would never achieve in your life. Bad upbringing and no education.

Comment

I think any fighter would be offended if their own trainer made statements like that publicly but at the end of the day, it’s just business. At GG’s level and at this point of his career, trainer isnt all that important.

No trainer deserves millions.

Comment

You can tell ggg is nervous, man Abel isn’t gonna let this go! The way he bulldozed all the critism out of gggs way and created so much mythical hype for ggg and ggg just disposed of him like that! Man grab your popcorn cuzz people are gonna ask Abel a lot of questions and Boy he gonna go off

Comment

yup Sanchez threw GGG under the bus when he told the truth that he punked out a Mexican Style fight that he demanded after screaming Canelo moved too much and didn't fight me Mexican Style as a excuse for why he looked bad the first fight. After all the shyt talking Sanchez knew it was a bad look, GGG was losing, got his face broken and more importantly had all his excuses and Mexican Style talk got stomped out of him so he spoke the truth after the fight. Of course it angered GGG so he lowballed Sanchez so that he would quit on his own so he wouldn't have to fire him. He thought it would save any drama and be a smooth breakup. But Sanchez went all crazy ex girlfriend throwing dirt on the way out the door anyway lol

Comment

LMAO trainers do NOT get 10% of $100 million for running 10 training camps. Does anybody think Floyd Sr got $25 mil for training JR for the mc Gregor fight ?

A trainers pay maxes out about 400k and it is fantastic money, ad they can train fighters all year round too, unlike the fighter

Comment

Look at all these triple gay fans justifying low balling sanchez. Just cuz u think its alot of money doesnt mean others do. Plus self respect is very important to some people. triple gay has none that is why he drinks canelo’s juice and wants more. Sanchez is already wealthy. he has a side business plus what he got on the canelo fights. i respect sanchez for speakg the truth abt triple gay.

Comment

GGG true colors have been exposed. He's always been a fraud it's just now he isn't even trying to hide it anymore. Nothing he was marketed to be was true. 154 or 168, All I care about is the belts, Mexican Style, loyalty, I'm not a businessman,....lol

Comment

Calling another fighter a Diva as a Canelo fan lol. Ironic

Comment

Working...
                    X