No announcement yet.

Do ugly chicks give the best head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do ugly chicks give the best head?

Basically the ugliest chick I have ever been with gave the best head. Is this a common theme with ugly women? Do they have to get good at this in order to get a man?

Sometimes but you cant guess how good they are by how they look. Some women specialize in different stuff.

Comment

You can say the same of girls with very small ****. They got to compensate some how

Comment

It's widely known fat girls give the best bj's.

Comment

Chubby girls do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayleigh1234 View Post
            Basically the ugliest chick I have ever been with gave the best head. Is this a common theme with ugly women? Do they have to get good at this in order to get a man?
            What's your definition of ugly? Was she a loose toothed meth addict who worked for the money? Was she inner city single mom? Sometimes the worst looking of the bunch can be the best looking of a different bunch. In some parts of the UK these girls are considered glamorous

Last edited by Rockybigblower; 04-30-2018, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayleigh1234 View Post
              Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              not true at all, i i have an ex girlfriend who is quite chubby, and she couldn't do oral at all, because she was a biter. i have had many girls, they were all different. people like different things, some ugly girls are bad in bed, some are awesome

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              What's your definition of ugly? Was she a loose toothed meth addict who worked for the money? Was she inner single mom? Sometimes the worst looking of the bunch can be the best looking of a different bunch. In some parts of the UK these girls are considered glamorous

Comment

questions like this are dead give aways that you have very limited experience in the "sex" department.

Comment

Wrong... fat guys give the best head.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                    Chubby girls do.
                    No lie............

Comment

Working...
                    X