• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Honky..........
    shut your black ass up
    Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
    Comparing you to Putin is a horrible insult to Putin.

No one in their right mind would compare you to Putin. You're more of a white "Uncle Tom" to your own people, a Benedict Arnold.

Your sig says it all. It's obvious you love blacks and hate whites. I've never seen you post a positive comment about white or Asian boxers, but you shower black men with love and praise.
    god what a fukin baby you are

Comment

Oh this thread is going to be great

Comment

Yes I have, here on boxingscene and another boxing website.

The reason? Because I've supported boxers of my own race.

Because supporting my own people means I'm racist, I consider it to be a compliment.
        why would I support a non American?

And what sig do I have (they're turned off)

Comment

No sane person would ever call you that.
          I pick White rappers as the winner of battle raps often enough that other people feel that I have a preference for White people. But that's not true, I just happen to really have believed that those people won those battles. The fact that they were White was irrelevant to me.

And here on BScene the fact that I criticized GGG and supported Ward, at least ever since GGG proposed the 164 catchweight bout, caused some folk like yourself to conclude that I must hate White people. The fact that I was an ardent GGG supporter before that happened is not factored in (me and Dirk Diggler UK had a lot of arguments about him). Nor is the fact that there are White fighters I am a fan of and Black fighters that I am critical of a factor to you guys either.

But whatever, you are entitled to your opinion. Regardless of how out of touch with reality it is.

Comment

I think I got an exacta once by being called racist against white people & black people in two different threads on the same day.

One day I hope I'm able to get the superfecta & be called racist against white, black, hispanic & Asian people all in the same day in different threads.

Comment

Comparing you to Putin is a horrible insult to Putin.

No one in their right mind would compare you to Putin. You're more of a white "Uncle Tom" to your own people, a Benedict Arnold.

Your sig says it all. It's obvious you love blacks and hate whites. I've never seen you post a positive comment about white or Asian boxers, but you shower black men with love and praise.
              War Freedom. Lets overthrow that danm dictator mega

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Here I am called a Black panther, which started when I criticized GGG

But on the battle rap forums I frequent, I am called a Klan member

Everyone is trying to be a victim these days

That's because of your lite bars

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  god what a fukin baby you are
                  Says the little self-loathing white geek who is afraid to post his photo, yet makes negative comments about the appearance of others who have.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    why would I support a non American?

And what sig do I have (they're turned off)
                    I see r2d2 with an afro shooting a gun in your sig

I think it's from family guy and r2d2 is Cleveland in that episode... iirc

It's obvious to me now that you love the bbc. Why else would something with an afro be in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I see r2d2 with an afro shooting a gun in your sig

I think it's from family guy and r2d2 is Cleveland in that episode... iirc

It's obvious to me now that you love the bbc. Why else would something with an afro be in your sig?

I forgot about that. I was watching family guy one night and seen that episode so I looked for the gif.

I'm pretty sure Cleveland r2 is an American as he shoots the gun sideways.

Comment

Working...
                      X