No announcement yet.

brexit now official... thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
    It's no secret that Russia is funding a lot of these politicians.

got any more jokes I needed a good laugh.

Comment

Leftists are seeing Russian boogeymen everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
        I specified that it was some elites; they have their own reasons for desiring a push toward leaving the EU. It's no secret that Russia is funding a lot of these politicians. Much like Trump, as long as their personal bank accounts are loaded, who cares? It's everyone for themselves.

As toward your comments about Muslims, you cannot substantiate any of that. People are people; no one has the right to deny a person the right to survive, especially not when your own countries are attacking their homeland.

They are no drain;

This is the drain you're looking for:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...-as-poorest-50

Is it not obvious?

Well, the civilians of England, and Europe are DEFINITELY not attacking any Muslims... Yet they are the ones who are the victims of Muslim terror attacks.

Military-aged men from countries that haven't even been attacked by USA, African countries for example, are pouring into Europe... And single, military aged men from all countries make up overwhelming majority of the migrants.

And yes, countries with laws, and borders have the right to say "no, you can't come in." Which is exactly what England is doing with BREXIT, and I LOVE them for it! They are not coming to Europe "to survive," they are coming "to thrive." there is a HUGE difference.

Now they won't be in danger of becoming a muslim-majority country in the next 50 years. And it looks like the rest of Europe following suit! I'm so happy too, they are preserving their identity!

Charles Martel kicked their asses out of Europe, and now they are ensuring it remains! And all the Western values such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion (LOL good luck with that in Muslim countries!) will remain!

VICTORY EUROPA!!!

Comment

Very good. EU is a longterm demographic disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            with article 50 now signed, brexit is officially happening. Do people think the british public made the correct decision in voting to leave?
            Scotland could end up leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Scotland could end up leaving.
              Leaving what exactly?

Comment

That will put an end to the eastern european hookers that were flooding residential areas with their bullshyt. Good bye

Comment

I'm Scottish and nobody i know wants another referendum. Sturgeon is a ginger Slag! I'll stick with the rest of The UK.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Leaving what exactly?
                    Leaving the Uk.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Leaving the Uk.
                      Lol yeah right

Comment

Working...
                      X