Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defense Secretary Michael Flynn job in jeopardy over Russian connection!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I think he is sunspace. Same terminology used, same spacing between talking points, same annoying/arrogant demeanor. Addix=sunspace
    i called it first

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      i called it first
      It seems you did. Dammit!

Comment

Oddly enough he's accusing others, like myself, of having alt accounts.

I do believe he may be projecting.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Oddly enough he's accusing others, like myself, of having alt accounts.

I do believe he may be projecting.
          You exposed yourself for using an alt account, i already assumed you did anyway just like the rest of the alt right losers here, than came up with a weak ass excuse as to how you got confused, about what account and website you were on. LoL

And this isn't an accusation, there are transcripts, which is why trump is so nervous and scared to talk about it. If he let's go Flynn and Flynn talks, who knows what he says, and if he doesn't give up Flynn, intelligence committees and republican congress will turn on him.

And how fcking stupid is Flynn, that he didn't think a Russian ambassadors phone would be tapped?

National security disaster.

Comment

Flynn has officially resigned.

Here come the leaks and investigations! Hang them all!

Comment

Well I'll be damned.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Well I'll be damned.
                You hear that?

I hear that..

That's the sound of silence from trumps cuck puppets realizng they been played and ole boy AddiX was right all along.

2nd trump staff member to leave after an investigation about Russian relations.

Trumps pick for head of national security resigns after 24 days. Fcking disaster, and best believe he's gonna talk. And the others will too. These people have no loyalty to anyone but their bank account.

Republican congress will turn on trump once the wind blows a little harder, and they'll use him and his staff as fall guys.

Media won't Flynn slide away in the night the way they let Manafort get away.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  You hear that?

I hear that..

That's the sound of silence from trumps cuck puppets realizng they been played and ole boy AddiX was right all along.

2nd trump staff member to leave after an investigation about Russian relations.

Trumps pick for head of national security resigns after 24 days. Fcking disaster, and best believe he's gonna talk. And the others will too. These people have no loyalty to anyone but their bank account.

Republican congress will turn on trump once the wind blows a little harder, and they'll use him and his staff as fall guys.

Media won't Flynn slide away in the night the way they let Manafort get away.
                  he resinged so sheetheads like u shut the fok up about russia already

lol still blaming rusia why u lost?
                  Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 02-14-2017, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    he resinged u sheetheads like u shut the fok up about russia already

lol still blaming rusia why u lost?
                    Why would he shut up about Russia. This is about Russia

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Why would he shut up about Russia. This is about Russia
                      tell me what did russia do to win trump the election?

Comment

Working...
                      X