Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how far into Trump's presidency will the wall be built?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
    Even if Trump really does try to push for it which he wont. The great wall of china took 20 years. We have much better technology but best case scenarip your talking 5 years. Hell Trump might not even see it in 8.

But its not gonna happen. Politicians say whatever they want to get votes.
    20 years? Did you literally just pull that number out of your ass lol?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
      20 years? Did you literally just pull that number out of your ass lol?
      No i looked it up like you should of before you opened your mouth you ****ing moron

Comment

Its not happening at all.

Comment

Everybody who does not have a job or is out protesting Trumps victory needs to go to sleep early .....you will be needed tomorrow... there will be row call at 5 a.m. because the construction of the wall begins asap

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            How? The Cartel aint paying for that. Why would they put money into something thats going to keep their drugs out?
            From what I saw implied or outright said about this is Mexico takes in about $25B a year from cats sending back money from other countries, almost exclusively from the US. If you simply shutdown most of the easily accessible means of sending money to Mexico Mexican banks are touching a whole hell of a lot less money than they are & are surely making massive money from. So in theory spending $10B or whatever it'd cost to build a wall is the lesser of two evils by far here.

Now if he can do all that I got serious doubts about myself, but thats my understanding of his plan which in theory does seem to add up. Can theory become reality doe? Idk.

And I think if this were to happen its gonna take until Trump is out of office or into a 2nd term to start & idk all that much about how long this wall actually is supposed to be, but I suspect it probably wouldn't be finished til 3-4 years after its started so Trump will be in his last days of office, best case, if it were to happen I think.
            Last edited by Eff Pandas; 11-12-2016, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X