Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has Tyson Fury become Quiet As Rat Pissing on Cotton? Lost his Balls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame on Wilder, he nearly lost against guy he dropped twice.

Wilder must be the worst champ ever. I have never seen a guy who drops his opponent in last round and in many fans eyes still loses the fight.

Comment

I thought it was agreed to already, 2/22 in Vegas. You guys are harshing my mellow

Comment

He is quietly sitting somewhere, thinking of an injury excuse to get out of the Wilder fight. That fight ain't happening in February or any time soon. Fury has a couple of fights left on his ESPN contract and Wilder will not be one of them, it'll be 2 more bums haha. i don't get, how no one else is picking up on this...

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Shame on Wilder, he nearly lost against guy he dropped twice.

Wilder must be the worst champ ever. I have never seen a guy who drops his opponent in last round and in many fans eyes still loses the fight.
          Actually, he could be the worst champ ever. And yes, shame on him for fighting bums throughout his career, including the last 5 years as a "champion". Even Joe Louis' "bum of the month club" had guys better than Arreola, Szpilka and Duhapuas hahaha. And at least Louis fought those bums every month, not twice a year
          Last edited by Tyistall; 12-11-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Wilder boys are so pained and desperate.
            I didnt see this energy from them when wilder ducked AJ's $100mil contract.

so you admit Fury is ducking the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              I thought it was agreed to already, 2/22 in Vegas. You guys are harshing my mellow
              I mean it's scheduled on Boxrec but that doesn't mean much

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                LOL! When he beats Wilder are you going to be quieter than a Rat Pissing on Cotton balls.? Just want to know!
                he has to fight him first

Comment

Yep, Wilder done knocked sense into him. Look how successful he's become since.

Comment

Sure old fisheyes whatever you say...

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      he is scared. he is petrified.

To be fair, that's the least intimidating outfit I've ever seen. He looks like an evil ice princess from frozen 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X