Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-08-2019, 09:59 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 871 Post(s)
Toffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 42,250.62
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Beamish View Post
The resume helps me. For example, Wilder did NOT get knocked out by Ruiz.

THAT is on Joshua's resume.

So yeah.
That's not basing it on someone's resume. That's basing it on one loss.

A resume is much bigger than one fight. It's a body of work.

If the 0 is that significant to you, just acknowledge that's what it is.
Toffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:05 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
Joe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 28,190.23
Great Andy Kaufman Avi, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
That's not basing it on someone's resume. That's basing it on one loss.

A resume is much bigger than one fight. It's a body of work.

If the 0 is that significant to you, just acknowledge that's what it is.
I'm going with Joshua's FULL resume, including his loss. You know, where a fat guy whooped his butt around the ring.

I know. It sucks when you only want to look at the nice things your guy did, and ignore the crappy stuff, and somebody else comes along and uses common sense.
Joe Beamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:07 PM #53

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 45,792.16

AJ has to be 3rd.

I got

1. wilder
2. Fury
3. AJ

You could swap wilder and fury but they have to be 1 and 2.

Fury looked like chit last fight. Wilder is consistent, you always get the same wilder every fight.
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:08 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 871 Post(s)
Toffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud of
Total Points: 42,250.62
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Quote:
I'm going with Joshua's FULL resume, including his loss. You know, where a fat guy whooped his butt around the ring.

I know. It sucks when you only want to look at the nice things your guy did, and ignore the crappy stuff, and somebody else comes along and uses common sense.
Of course you consider the loss. You also consider the wins, and the quality of the opponents.

Lewis lost to McCall. Does that leave him behind Wilder?
Toffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 11:06 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1579 Post(s)
Furn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,351.95
Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny stuff - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -AJ won!

U 3 yards short of a full load?
Doesn't mean the previous loss is meaningless.
Furn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 11:14 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
John Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 31,412.45
For Finishing 2nd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation a poster with passion for the sport - jas One Time - Bughuul. Saving the day like Superman himself!! Cheers homey!! - Golovkin I respect you as a poster. Have a fresh 'n hot cup of Dunkin Donuts. Keep boss ballin big OG pimp. - punchr 
You can't have coffee without some baked goods. Here you go mate. - punchr Have a chilled one mate... - BoxingFan85 

Lol @ having Wilder at #1 or even #2...

Beating Ortiz's decomposing carcass in 40+ fights doesn't cut it im afraid. The only fight Wilder stepped up he was schooled, I would just about throw him at #3 only cos he has a belt, not cos I think hes a top 3 HW
John Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 11:16 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
John Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Locke has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 31,412.45
For Finishing 2nd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation a poster with passion for the sport - jas One Time - Bughuul. Saving the day like Superman himself!! Cheers homey!! - Golovkin I respect you as a poster. Have a fresh 'n hot cup of Dunkin Donuts. Keep boss ballin big OG pimp. - punchr 
You can't have coffee without some baked goods. Here you go mate. - punchr Have a chilled one mate... - BoxingFan85 

Fury
Joshua
Wilder
Parker
Ruiz
John Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 11:20 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 771 Post(s)
Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 29,532.93
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 

The amazing part of this debate is, Wilder and Fury both refuse to fight anyone in the top 25 other than each other, and an old man Ortiz. AJ has beaten or offered fights to most of the top 15. And he has 3 of the 4 major belts. That alone should place him at #1 but you guys are putting your favorite fighters on top, not the best one. What if AJ fought Wallin and the rest of the guys Fury fought last year? What if he fought Washington, Szpilka, Arreola and the rest of the bums Wilder fought the last few years? Would you claim him to be #1? What if he ran around saying he was the Lineal champion when he wasn't, just like Fury.
Tyistall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 11:22 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 771 Post(s)
Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 29,532.93
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 

Quote:

If that's the case, then you have to look at Fury and his string of bums that he just fought (and almost lost to) and Wilder's entire career barring Fury and Ortiz. They both should get points taken off for fighting so many bums.
Tyistall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 02:07 AM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1947 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 51,168.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Locke View Post
Fury
Joshua
Wilder
Parker
Ruiz
Good list. I agree actually.
JakeTheBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends