No announcement yet.

That's was Povetkin's fight lets be honest here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's was Povetkin's fight lets be honest here

It was a great fight but Povetkin had Hunter's number, nearly knocked him out twice. The 12th round looked like Hunter was giving up, Imagine a 15 round fight? Povetkin would of drained him to the knockout.

Close fight, much prefer a draw over a victory to the wrong guy.

They should rematch.

Could have gone either way and a draw is highly acceptable.

Comment

Povetkin lost steam in 2nd half of the fight. Fair decision

Comment

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
        Povetkin lost steam in 2nd half of the fight. Fair decision
        I'm glad it was a draw no doubt, but Hunter was on his way that last round.

Comment

Well... if they only counted that KD properly he would have won.

I agree though, a Draw is better than him getting screwed.

Comment

Joshua looking sharp here

Comment

I thought Povetkin won and he is 40 years old. Hunter is a fat cruiserweight and had rolls of fat on his stomach. He is 31 and not likely to get better. Hunter has just an average chin and power. He is not that bad but not that good. I think Hunter will be about a number 15 or 20 world rated heavyweight winning some fights but losing to the top 6 or 7 best heavyweights every time.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I thought Povetkin won and he is 40 years old. Hunter is a fat cruiserweight and had rolls of fat on his stomach. He is 31 and not likely to get better. Hunter has just an average chin and power. He is not that bad but not that good. I think Hunter will be about a number 15 or 20 world rated heavyweight winning some fights but losing to the top 6 or 7 best heavyweights every time.
                Povetkin is just so. . . awesome!

I love his quiet humble character. The man is super dangerous in the ring too.

I have no doubts that if this was a 15 round fight, Hunter would get blasted within 14. Shame, Sasha nearly had him in the 12th. Hunter's legs were shaking.

Comment

I had it 7-5 Povetkin personally

Comment

Working...
                  X