Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-04-2019, 02:28 PM #61
Interim Champion

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
Nusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 21,801.21
Knowledgable people comment....LMAO - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneye99 View Post
Why you here?
You post a negative comment under ever AJ article
If you don't like him why you trolling him?
You have it wrong sir, there is no trolling going on. I speak the truth and I speak it about EVERY fraud fighter in the sport period. Since you're clocking my posts check my profile and you'll see what I mean.

There is nothing special about Aj at all. If you can't handle hearing the truth about fraud fighters like Aj then don't read my posts.

And I don't post on every Aj article. If I did I'd have way more posts than I do.

Im here to call out bulls--t I see in the sport I love in a world where the fake is now more embraced than the real.

Let me know if you have any other questions buddy.
Nusky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 02:34 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3897 Post(s)
Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 67,289.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Before the first fight I was reading hundreds of comments here saying AJ/Ruiz was a mismatch and a cherry pick by AJ/Hearn. I disagreed with that strongly, and after Wilder KO'd Breazeale, I gave my opinion that if AJ tried to compete with Wilder by getting a quick highlight reel KO win over Andy in his US debut, that would be big mistake on his part.

That turned out to be exactly what happened, and AJ paid the price of trying to blast out a guy he should have handled with respect and caution. He won't make that mistake again, and coming in lighter, it's clear he's going to try and box his way to victory this time.

I think AJ will be ahead on points by the half way stage, and Andy will then come on strong late, telling himself he stopped this guy once already, so he can do it again.

That's when I believe the questions around AJ's mentality and confidence will be answered. If he hasn't recovered mentally from the first fight, he'll crumble and get stopped again. If he stays strong and focused, and his stamina holds out, he'll make it to the final bell and it will go to the judges.

I have a feeling that AJ is going to lose the last 3 or 4 rounds, but win the fight on points, and it's going to be a controversial decision, with Andy and his fans screaming robbery. But that's only a gut feeling, and I certainly won't be putting any money on it!
I too believe that Ruiz doesn't win a decision in the rematch. That's why he gotta risk getting KOd to get inside and bring the storm back to AJ.
Ake-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:24 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2439 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 43,589.30
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

the changes aj needed to make cant be taught in one training camp, but he lost some mass.. that's a step in the right direction because he needs stamina and to keep his jab going to have a good chance at winning, ruiz is always going to be in his face throwing punches, good luck to both men and lol at aj fans policing every aj thread making sure everyone is kissing his azz
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 04:00 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 915 Post(s)
NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 39,621.71
Collection starter - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire4231 View Post
Looks like Joshua is shooting for a 12 round survival win. Letís see how that goes.
If AJ stays upright he wins. I don't think he stays upright.
NachoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 04:02 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3341 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 45,834.40
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Weíll see.

It took him about 12 years in boxing to develop a flat footed, stiff style of boxing. Whatís he gonna do in a 3 month camp really? Sure you can work on things, but essentially itíll be the same Joshua

Heís saying all the right things, slimming down a bit etc. Etc. And everyoneís talking about how AJ looks and how heís going to fight... But itís not just about him. Heís still going in with a man that bounced him off the canvas 4 times in his last fight.

Last edited by deathofaclown; 12-04-2019 at 04:05 PM.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 04:04 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Before the first fight I was reading hundreds of comments here saying AJ/Ruiz was a mismatch and a cherry pick by AJ/Hearn. I disagreed with that strongly, and after Wilder KO'd Breazeale, I gave my opinion that if AJ tried to compete with Wilder by getting a quick highlight reel KO win over Andy in his US debut, that would be big mistake on his part.

That turned out to be exactly what happened, and AJ paid the price of trying to blast out a guy he should have handled with respect and caution. He won't make that mistake again, and coming in lighter, it's clear he's going to try and box his way to victory this time.

I think AJ will be ahead on points by the half way stage, and Andy will then come on strong late, telling himself he stopped this guy once already, so he can do it again.

That's when I believe the questions around AJ's mentality and confidence will be answered. If he hasn't recovered mentally from the first fight, he'll crumble and get stopped again. If he stays strong and focused, and his stamina holds out, he'll make it to the final bell and it will go to the judges.

I have a feeling that AJ is going to lose the last 3 or 4 rounds, but win the fight on points, and it's going to be a controversial decision, with Andy and his fans screaming robbery. But that's only a gut feeling, and I certainly won't be putting any money on it!
Good assessment/prediction. You've convinced me. That's how I see it going now too.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 12-04-2019, 04:06 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
We’ll see.

It took him about 12 years in boxing to develop a flat footed, stiff style of boxing. What’s he gonna do in a 3 month camp really? Sure you can work on things, but essentially it’ll be the same Joshua

He’s saying all the right things, slimming down a bit etc. Etc. And everyone’s talking about how AJ looks and how he’s going to fight... But it’s not just about him. He’s still going in with a man that bounced him off the canvas 4 times in his last fight.
Dude, i agree with you here, but the real reason I'm posting is because of your P4P list. I just nearly choked to death laughing and spitting up my lunch! WTH??
Old 12-04-2019, 04:07 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
Joe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 28,190.23
Great Andy Kaufman Avi, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

AJ's to do list:

1. Jab

2. Grab

3. Hold

4. Hold

5. Be separated, or release

6. Repeat from the top
Joe Beamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 04:11 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2439 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 43,589.30
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Beamish View Post
AJ's to do list:

1. Jab

2. Grab

3. Hold

4. Hold

5. Be separated, or release

6. Repeat from the top
that takes stamina
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 04:14 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
Joe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 28,190.23
Great Andy Kaufman Avi, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
that takes stamina
Yeah, it may not prove successful. But it's what we can expect to see.

Pretty sure the ref and the judges will be giving AJ their full support.
Joe Beamish is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends