Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Administrator...Question...Signed glove...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrator...Question...Signed glove...

Not sure who to ask about this...u may recall a while back I was auctioning off some signed items by champions in order to raise money to help Prichard Colon, Gerald McClellan and Wilfred Benitez and a few on here suggested the idea that I could offer them up on here and they would allow it to be a "subject thread"...I have a glove right now, for example, signed by Artur Beterbiev (right after his stoppage of Gvodsyk), Iran Barkley, Junior Jones, etc...Any idea who to go through to do that here?

Let me know...WHO DO I ASK FOR PERMISSION??

Comment

BostonGuy
      BIGPOPPAPUMP
      TBear
      THE REED™

Comment

We selling stuff now.

Call it NSB-bay

But seriously, I commend your idea

Comment

Thank you. I've been doing it on Facebook for quite a while now with great results but I figure it might be time to branch out because I know everyone here is a boxing fan 100% whereas a lot of the people on my Facebook aren't exactly boxing people.

I have some very nice gloves with great signatures and the proceeds go directly to the champions in need.

Comment

Thank you. I've been doing it on Facebook for quite a while now with great results but I figure it might be time to branch out because I know everyone here is a boxing fan 100% whereas a lot of the people on my Facebook aren't exactly boxing people.

I have some very nice gloves with great signatures and the proceeds go directly to the champions in need.

Comment

i'll start the bid for the beterbiev gloves $50

Comment

Bid is at $150 on my facebook page... will see if I can figure out how to put the photo on here for you to see it. Its also signed by Iran Barkley, Junior Jones. Raul Marquez, Brandon Figueroa, Andrew Maynard, Lawrence Clay Bey, Pito Cardona.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  i'll start the bid for the beterbiev gloves $50
                  Apparently as of this morning the glove is sold but I have another one with some equally great names on it. I will check it out when I get home

Comment

Good to see the iceman back

Comment

Working...
                    X