Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is good news for most of you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had girls tell me I'm the perfect size. Not gigantic, but big enough to fill them in nicely.

When those eyes roll up as I enter, all the confirmation I need.

Comment

She must have been hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        She must have been hacked.

Hacked, wacked, blacked, smacked, I'll take all the females.

Comment

I have a small 5 and 1/2 when fully erect.

I wish it's longer but realized later on that my wife's ****** is so tight.

as it is, the friction i generate during sex is amazing even when fully lubricated.

I guess that it also helps that she had Ceasarian in delivering all our 5 babies. Her opening is un touched.

This forum is amazing. Discussion of ***** size's are readily available. LOL

Comment

Women see a small c0ck and will not give the dude a chance (so I'm told).

If nothing else, a big c0ck is like a challenge. No woman laughs at a big dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Women see a small c0ck and will not give the dude a chance (so I'm told).

If nothing else, a big c0ck is like a challenge. No woman laughs at a big dick.
              Yes they do. But it's a nervous/excitement laughter. Don't speak on things you've never experienced

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Yes they do. But it's a nervous/excitement laughter. Don't speak on things you've never experienced
                Sorry...

I've never had my dick laughed at before.....Simmer down and make another anti white thread (or is this one of them )

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

One more trend to try to emasculate men. I dont really listen to women anymore. I truly believe they have no sense. Every time I give them the benefit of the doubt they prove me wrong.

Her issue is not big D, it is men who can't fook. But she knows attacking the size cause more emotional and psychological hurt and that is where she is aiming. Women are manipulative creatures. Everything they do is built around manipulation and if you figure that out you understand their actions more.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    One more trend to try to emasculate men. I dont really listen to women anymore. I truly believe they have no sense. Every time I give them the benefit of the doubt they prove me wrong.

Her issue is not big D, it is men who can't fook. But she knows attacking the size cause more emotional and psychological hurt and that is where she is aiming. Women are manipulative creatures. Everything they do is built around manipulation and if you figure that out you understand their actions more.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X