Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wasn't Bradley this "out there" before? Floyd would have called him out

Starts @1:25.

"That's that Pacquiao money"

He's getting paid to be an entertainer now. Can't hate the man and his hustle.

Comment

cringeworthy.

Some producer told him to do that, they think it will appeal to the black sports fans.

I mean its cringe when floyd does it too but hes consistently done it all the time. This you can tell they had a boardroom meeting at ESPN and execs were like "how can we appeal more to today's young urban viewers?" "hey why dont we have Tim try to be more hip and 'authentic', have him throw some money around in the air?"

Comment

This is ESPN's status quo for attracting black viewers. It's sad that they've sold out their journalistic integrity for more money, but I guess that's what every form of journalism has come to now.

I'll probably get some heat for this, but it's also sad that this is what attracts black viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          cringeworthy.

Some producer told him to do that, they think it will appeal to the black sports fans.

I mean its cringe when floyd does it too but hes consistently done it all the time. This you can tell they had a boardroom meeting at ESPN and execs were like "how can we appeal more to today's young urban viewers?" "hey why dont we have Tim try to be more hip and 'authentic', have him throw some money around in the air?"
          sounds like your little man syndrome, being broke,jealous and hateful is added to your weak racist ass.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            sounds like your little man syndrome, being broke,jealous and hateful is added to your weak racist ass.

1. Tell me what part I said was untrue

2. Do you actually find Bradley throwing fake money at the camera entertaining?

Comment

Working...
            X