Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lot of people are missing the point of the WBC decision to order Loma vs. Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    So worldwide subscribers don't count? lol i'm done, you are as dumb as it gets. There's also a decent possibility this fight could end up happening in the UK. I wonder what you'll say then.
    Loma is more known in the UK than Campbell is known here because Loma has built his career in the US!!! He'll go over to the UK as the A-side. Charge y'all PPV & get the American broadcast. The same way GGG went over there and broke Brook's face. Our fighters are known over there. Nobody over here knows y'all fighters. That is why America matters!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      He was trying to tell me that worldwide money doesn't count in another thread!

"the American market is the only market that matters ..."
      An Eastern European who barely speaks English is about to go over to the UK as an A-side to the UK fighter all because he made the decision to fight in America. America is what matters. Nobody over here knows y'all fighters. Y'all know our fighters. Even the foreign ones.

Comment

Nah, I don't think that is it. What the WBC saw was Lomachenko/Campbell having much bigger guarantees and in result the WBC receiving a bigger cut. It is all about $$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          An Eastern European who barely speaks English is about to go over to the UK as an A-side to the UK fighter all because he made the decision to fight in America. America is what matters. Nobody over here knows y'all fighters. Y'all know our fighters. Even the foreign ones.
          Nobody is interested in your fighters, not even y'all. Just hand over your money and stfu.

Comment

WBC wants to eventually call Garcia v Lomachenko I will say this about the WBC they do make efforts to make the big fights easier

Comment

- -Who's Campbell?

The soup posterboy?

Comment

Working...
              X