Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua spoke the name!!! he SPOKE THE NAME: Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds to me like he said "Dontay Wilder". He also stuttered.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      How is this relevant to my post? and you talk about Pedvetkin like he accomplished something great when in reality his world ranking was on par with Bermane Stiverne when Wilder dominated him to win the WBC crown.
      It's really relevant when AJ has been fighting his mandatories while Wilder hasn't even been fighting in the top 10. They're literally doing the same thing. Please don't bring up Stiverne again like he's even on Pedvetkin's level. Hate to break it to you but Stiverne isn't this superman fighter who can grab many dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        It's really relevant when AJ has been fighting his mandatories while Wilder hasn't even been fighting in the top 10. They're literally doing the same thing. Please don't bring up Stiverne again like he's even on Pedvetkin's level. Hate to break it to you but Stiverne isn't this superman fighter who can grab many dicks.
        Your initial reply to my comment was centered on quality of opponents to which had no baring on my statement because I was simply pointing out that Anthony has commitments with sanctioning bodies of the belts he currently owns, therefore I pointed out his intentions appear to be hollow promises but you went about Wilders resume as if I was arguing that point.

Enough time is wasted on replying/explaining context to you, goodbye.

Comment

Both guys have fights they must deal with before they meet. Wilder has Stiverne and most likely another WBC mando in the near future after that. It would also be a good chance to go after Parker or whoever is the WBO Champ. In this time AJ will be fighting Wlad, Pulev and Ortiz. If they both come out unscathed, then we will have a monster HW fight brewing

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
            SMH, Look on youtube

You will find lots of videos where Joshua has spoken about Deontay Wilder since 2015, 2016

SMH
            yeah he and his team expressed he needs more time before that fight, did u see that?

Comment

Girly knees. Weak tendons.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                yeah he and his team expressed he needs more time before that fight, did u see that?

He's even said he would knock Joshua out. To insuniate that Joshua is even the tiniest bit scaredor worried about Wilder is absurd.

If they were to fight right now my money is for damn sure going on Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                  He's even said he would knock Joshua out. To insuniate that Joshua is even the tiniest bit scaredor worried about Wilder is absurd.

If they were to fight right now my money is for damn sure going on Joshua.
                  I didn't say he is scared but his team and himself said they weren't ready for the fight. that's my only point.

Comment

this is .... not surprising at all lol but yes Voldemort can come get some

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      I didn't say he is scared but his team and himself said they weren't ready for the fight. that's my only point.

At that time back in 2015, early 2016 his team thought he needed more time. They were probably right. I also think they are trying to make the fight bigger with anticipation. Though I wouldn't let it marinate too much as lessons should be learned from Mayweather-Pacquiao and (Golovkin-Canelo, to a degree)

But can't wait for Joshua-Wilder to be made.

Comment

Working...
                      X