BOOKMARK: Loma will never be as great as TBE or Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOKMARK: Loma will never be as great as TBE or Pacquiao

No way in hell.

He is a good fighter but no way in hell is he ever going to be an all time great.

He might be a great but NO WAY NO HOW HE IS EVER GOING TO BE ALL TIME GREAT

You telling me this dude going to beat Garcia, Thurman, Spence, Danny Garcia, Crawford???

Because those are the names he has to beat at some point because 130, 135, and 140 is a wasteland.

Linares and Davis doesnt do **** for him.

Rigo jumping two weight classes and Walters are solid wins but no are not wins of an all time great.

Add Linares and Davis and you telling thats an all time great resume ROFL

Bookmark this ****
    Last edited by Leon_Degrelle; 12-10-2017, 01:26 AM.

He wont ever fight at welterweight vs the top guy there

Hes almost 30 and hes at a lower weight than floyd so age matters more because reflexes matter more so he probably has until 35 so about 13 fights ..he could fight all the top guys and beat them but theres no p4p fighters left around his weight other than mikey. But if he dominates everyone like hes done in his whole career other than salido he could be a legit atg

Comment

The thing is. Pacquiao and Floyd fought P4P fighters consistently though some of it are past it. Loma on the other hand takes it slow, got some has beens in between

Comment

I think hes too small for 147. But i think he would actually beat thurman lol, he would beat danny garcia no doubt and can beat mikey as well. Hes about the same size as paquiao so maybe he could fight at WW the only problem might be a lack of power at that weight.

He beats anyone from 130-140 though no doubt about it hes too skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          I think hes too small for 147. But i think he would actually beat thurman lol, he would beat danny garcia no doubt and can beat mikey as well. Hes about the same size as paquiao so maybe he could fight at WW the only problem might be a lack of power at that weight.

He beats anyone from 130-140 though no doubt about it hes too skilled.
          But unlike Pacquiao he's not equipped to fight much bigger men. Prime Pacquiao can clean the whole welterweight division with ease but has it more on Pacquiao's ability to destroy opponents. While Loma would have to dance at every opportunity to get to the final Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            He wont ever fight at welterweight vs the top guy there

Hes almost 30 and hes at a lower weight than floyd so age matters more because reflexes matter more so he probably has until 35 so about 13 fights ..he could fight all the top guys and beat them but theres no p4p fighters left around his weight other than mikey. But if he dominates everyone like hes done in his whole career other than salido he could be a legit atg
            You cant dominate average fighters your whole career and expect to be an all time great sorry has never happened.

Every all time great beat enough great fighters and really good fighters but Loma doesnt have that chance unless he goes up in weight and whats the problem why not? All I hear is that this guy is the GOAT now and p4p #1 ROFL

Rigo is a really good fighter could have been great had he not been ducked.

Rigo, Walter, Davis, Linares is an ALL TIME GREAT RESUME????

FOH

Who else can he add that will help his case for being an all time great???

Hes screwed unless he moves up to 147.

Floyd moved up from 130 to 147

Pacquiao moved up from 112 to 147

Those are real ATG's right there.

Comment

He has to fight Spence? LOL why not Andre Ward too while he's at it...

Loma can get great wins at lower weights as well, you never know how the weigthclasses are going to shape up in the next years, there might be better contenders coming up.

Comment

Hard to say but I feel like a path to the HOF seems certain

What Pac and Floyd did was crazy and I don't know if Loma will even be able to rack up the level of opposition necessary to get on that level.

Comment

Light Welterweight is the maximum for Lomachenko IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post

Who else can he add that will help his case for being an all time great???
                    Who knows how the divisions will look like in 2, 3 years. Fighting is like a stock market like GSP said LOL. Some kid could appear out of nowhere and provide a challenge to Loma. Who the hell could predict that Wlad would get a fight as big as Joshua 2 years before it happened? Loma might get his Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X