Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most ruthless crime boss of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chances are you've never heard of the craziest ones. They rarely make it near the top of the food chain. Craziest one I knew was a Lithuanian loan shark who worked for the Italians. He had a fierce reputation. Definition of bad mofo. Funny thing is, to meet him, he was a very charismatic and humorous guy. Until you got angry, then a switch flipped and you didn't want to be anywhere near him.

When I was a kid I met Richard Kuklinski. My father knew him, and a lot of other psychopaths. A mobster by the name of Steve Maltese lived a couple blocks down from me, he gunned down two detectives in my neighborhood diner because they were tailing him and he thought they were going to snuff him out in the diner. Or at least that was his story. The famous photo of mobster Carmine Galante shot dead with a cigar clenched in his teeth, happened just a few blocks away from where I lived. We had a mot of mobsters in our neighborhood growing up. Coffee shops everywhere. I knew one of the orchestrators of the Pizza Connection heroin ring. He owned a neighborhood bakery that was used a front.

But out of all of the crazy killers we knew, that Lithuanian dude was one of the baddest.

Comment

Comment

For sure one of those third world gangsta's. When you live in a 3rd world country they cut off limps as a warning & they mutilate you slowly when you are really on their bad side & do who knows what with your family. Thats a whole other level of ruthlessness than most of us "civilized" country people are used to even among the criminal elements.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          This is my choice also. Can't believe he only got 1 mention in 2 pages.

Escaped from 2 maximum security prisons

The US federal government called him the "most ruthless, dangerous and feared man, also the biggest drug lord of all time". He's right up there with Pablo Escobar.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
            This is my choice also. Can't believe he only got 1 mention in 2 pages.

Escaped from 2 maximum security prisons

The US federal government called him the "most ruthless, dangerous and feared man, also the biggest drug lord of all time". He's right up there with Pablo Escobar.
            He was responsible for 116 deaths in 1 Mexican state alone. Dude was ruthless + he had Napoleon syndrome. His daughters were pretty hot though lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              He was responsible for 116 deaths in 1 Mexican state alone. Dude was ruthless + he had Napoleon syndrome. His daughters were pretty hot though lol!
              He was a very crazy mofo for sure, did you see the video when he escaped? His first escape he basically bribed the prison guards to assist him that's how powerful he was. Also they're doing a series about him on Netflix now I need to watch it. His last wife was pretty hot as well, she's only 30 years younger than him, LOL.

Have you seen any of the series about him yet?

I'm gonna watch it anyway just wondering.

Comment

Albanian mobsters are especially crazy. They fear no one and respect no one. Most other organized crime factions give them a wide berth.

Comment

Shout out for Louis "Lepke" Buchalter.

Comment

raymond "shrimp boy" chow!

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                      He was a very crazy mofo for sure, did you see the video when he escaped? His first escape he basically bribed the prison guards to assist him that's how powerful he was. Also they're doing a series about him on Netflix now I need to watch it. His last wife was pretty hot as well, she's only 30 years younger than him, LOL.

Have you seen any of the series about him yet?

I'm gonna watch it anyway just wondering.
                      I also heard when the first U.S. Coast Guard boat pulled up on him he offered them something like 20million direct wired to each to let him go. Money, power, respect...

No I havent seen that series. Thanks for letting me know though, itll give me something to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X