Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    We will. Even if it takes 17 years.

#JusticeForFloyd
    yup even longer.

these people need to learn and who can do it better than you boogie man.

Comment

Thanks. Appreciate the complement.

I'm currently in the middle of writing a strongly worded email to the FBI and congress, to see if we can't sort this out. Wish me luck.
      Finally! fBI, etc. somebody finally taking some action!'

Makes me think of a funny thing mark twain wrote:

"Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it."

Comment

Thanks. Appreciate the complement.

I'm currently in the middle of writing a strongly worded email to the FBI and congress, to see if we can't sort this out. Wish me luck.
        Good one. =P

In fact, I'm actually naive about this. Can we actually do that? Hell maybe I should write to them too, seriously, clear things up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Finally! fBI, etc. somebody finally taking some action!'

Makes me think of a funny thing mark twain wrote:

"Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it."
          or

''Everybody talks about the weather, but in May (2nd), the weather was the best.'' - Juneweather

Comment

We will. Even if it takes 17 years.

#JusticeForFloyd
            Perfect! The sweet science! He is the kinda guy you whip, and months later says he had an pff day! You do it again, he is a glutton for punishment!

Floyd will get his justice, he will! Even if it takes 17 years!

Hahaha, beat him like a Donald Trump piñata !

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              or

''Everybody talks about the weather, but in May (2nd), the weather was the best.'' - Juneweather
              Well said!!

Comment

• Vampire facials.................even the stars are doing it!!

Comment

• Off topic, but I asked before and I want to know what the differences are between red and green boxes?

I had more, but lost some. When I made a few guys mad, I lost all rep points, then got them back after I apologized. After that. I got the impression that none of that stuff mattered!

I have been insulted, threatened with a hunting trip, and other private email promising me a painful end!

Where are the rules for all this? I signed up in 2009, but didn't start posting until this month, when I couldn't take it anyone!

Where are the rules?
                  Sugarkaine is all red, can anyone explain that??? I am the guy who keeps clowning?? I want to read the something! Some rules, or there are no rules, and none of the points, # of posts matters. I want to know the formula, or the program logic this site uses to determine anything! Their metrics for assigning titles! Undisputed, etc etc!

If a guy cares about popularity, only join circle jerk threads! I see guys with lots of posts, who say honest thimgs, and they have no rep, but are undisputed champions! I guess they are undisputed champs with poor reps! Those are probably the real deal men!
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 09-27-2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    Good one. =P

In fact, I'm actually naive about this. Can we actually do that? Hell maybe I should write to them too, seriously, clear things up.
                    Do it if you have the time, but cc Mr. Rath so he knows, and can read it himself. Rath is this a good or bad idea???

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Off topic, but I asked before and I want to know what the differences are between red and green boxes?

I had more, but lost some. When I mad a few guys mad, I lost all rep points, then got them back after I apologized. After that. I got the impression that none of that stuff mattered!

I have been insulted, threatened with a hunting trip, and other private email promising me a painful end!

Where are the rules for all this? I signed up in 2009, but didn't start posting until this month, when I couldn't take it anyone!

Where are the rules?
                      Sugarkaine is all red, can anyone explain that??? I am tw guy who keeps clowning?? I want to read the something!
                      Green is good karma, red is bad. You can give red or green k to any post, & no it really does not matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X